life ins, mortgages, mut funds / FRAUDS AND MANY TYPES OF STEALING

1 1 Primerica LnDuluth, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770.564.7955

1 - I don't hate Primerica apologists. I hate the sin that they do.
2 - I don't hate my former rvp. I hate the sin that she does.
3 - I am an expert income tax preparer and a consultant in several fields, including death {misnamed life} insurance. My call in life is to expose evil. Visit my websites for details.
4 - I hate cash value life insurance. I know that are no situations wherewith it can be useful. You are told at the rah-rah meetings at Primerica that cash value insurance is evil and that it is a dinosaur. But many of you do not know that your company sells some and you would not know how to refute a fast talking whole life agent when they spew out their great swelling words of vanity. This is because you do not understand the basic concept of death insurance, which is to bleed individuals and families, NOT to help them.

NOW HERE'S THE PLAN:
Read the website title. Primerica apologists, DO NOT post lies on this website or any website or on anything, anywhere, at any time. Thou shalt not bear false witness: Exodus 20:16, Deuteronomy 5:20.

Since you con America - oops! I-I mean good pyramid scam; oops!! I-I mean good, honest hard working future regional vice presidents - Primerica recruits are at the bottom and do not want the public to know what a TERRIBLE boiler room pyramid scheme outfit Primerica is and that their packages are overpriced and con America charges 2% higher interest rates on their mortgages than their competition makes PRIMERICA a contributor to the mess we are in... rather than cutting your losses, you are trying to kick a dead dog. Your children are asking you why you are not working for a real company and WHY you do not know that your rvp takes you for a stooge, buffoon, idiot, ###, blind deaf and dumb; an imbecile; laughs at you behind your back and your rvp is as crooked as a whole life insurance salesman AND why would believe someone when you can tell that they are lying. Cut your losses: get out. You fool no one with your lying posts. It is a CRIME and an ABOMINATION to defend a pyramid surreptitious evil shenanigan. You conceive from your wicked heart evil words of falsehood. When you lie you are partaker of the evil deeds of those at the top of the con America pyramid.

Let's solve the problem: those who want to bear false witness by complimenting fraud, scam, skim, lottery rip off, flim-flam, fleecing, fakir, lying, deceitful, elixir merchandising pyramid nefarious scheme unscrupulous con America will pay 15000 for every lie that they post. Charge the tramps and bums admission - they won't come. THIS THREAD is for customer complaints, exposes and consumer essays to shed light on the con men; the shysters and the sharks to watch out for: such as spurious, flattering you with impossible to make money pyramid schemes. PROVIDED you can read, read the title of this website. You KNOW what this website is for! The proceeds would be used to aid the millions of victims and their families that you have sucked the life savings out of. Believe me, some victims have poured as much as 100K, 200K, 300K, 400K, 500K or even more in to something that is DOOMED TO FAIL. A pyramid Ponzi scheme WILL inevitably collapse of its own weight.

"And I will also say that I’d love for Primerica to publish a book listing all the people who make poverty level earnings." And I won't hold my breath awaiting publication. This website wasn't designed to promote fraud! It was designed to expose and help eliminate fraud! YOU read and AGREED to the "Pissed Consumer Terms of Service"!!! Your excuse that you went to public school and cannot read will never fly. IGNORANCE IS NEVER AN EXCUSE TO BREAK THE LAW!! READ THE OLD TESTAMENT; in particular the Pente-teuch. You dig? Comprendes? Thank you very much!

“This is a deadly business model in which you are doomed to fail, ” says Robert Fitzpatrick, president of Pyramid Scheme Alert, an Internet-based watchdog group located in Charlotte, North Carolina. “There’s a ninety-nine percent loss rate” —meaning the vast majority of people who start MLM businesses end up losing money. "You’d have a better chance betting your life savings on a game of blackjack in Vegas than you would putting it all into a multi-level marketing home business." {Ooouch!!! That hurts!!!}
Keep minors from seeing. Expose of A.L. Williams with a lot of foul language in it... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS219US219&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=al+williams+milico+jacksonville&spell=1
http://iripoff.com/2187/A.L.Williams, _Inc-Primerica.html
"I believe that a long step toward public morality will have been taken when sins are called by their right names." -Billy Sunday
HOW PROPHETIC with clapped up, chicken hawking, child molesting sodomites being called "gay". Gay means light-hearted or merry. Gay does not mean a serial murdering, child molesing sodomite!! WOGS - Wrath of God Syndrome watered down to aids and hiv. Loathesome, sinsick, sex perverts being called "bi, transgender, crossdressers". Dykes called "lesbians". Your sex is labeled your "gender".
And "homophobe, homophobic". These be not words!! Consult your dictionary! I don't have a fear of man. Homo means man! The fear of man bringeth a snare, but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe. - Proverbs 29:25 And, you guessed it, a nefarious, surreptitious, abominable, ugly, leeching pyramid boiler room scheme being called "multi-level marketing". It is NOT
marketing!!! It is a shyster, fast talking, con man, fraud, skimming, blood sucking, lowdown, preying on the unfortunate, the disadvantaged, the downtrodden; cowardly, miserable, yellow-bellied, thief, ripping, scraping, plucking, robbing YOU of YOUR hard earned money and credit. - consult the Rock

Ro

Comments

• Ta
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Since this person Quotes a website Run by someone that has lost many lawsuits and does not ahve any real proof except an old policy that was written before Primerica toiok over Milico, I can only hope to clear up the lies they ahve posted here.

I am a lowly client that has studied Primerica and their Competitors:

1 - I don't hate Primerica apologists. I hate the sin that they do.

Compared to the Sin the competitors do? I mean selling a product that is bad for them. How would you feel if your doctors sold you bad drugs? Or how about the dentist pulling teeth so he can have his boat? SInce cash value sales people sell policies that are planned on not being there when they need them, I guess you can say they are the true sinners.
    ---------
    2 - I don't hate my former rvp. I hate the sin that she does.

I do nto know the person, but if they did something wrong, they would lose their licenses, or do you think the state is in on it too? Or how about the federal government?
    ----------

I am curious, since you call it death insurance, why? Should it not be income protection. It is to protect the income of the family, should not it? It is not to protect death. It is not bury you, but to take care of your family. Atleast that is what competent advisors like Suze Orman, and Dave Ramsey says.
    --------------

Visit my websites for details.

I am curious is this a shame less plug for business. It sound more like you are a competitor and you can't win by going to the front door so you come knocking at the window. Isn't this is what Satan, the Liar, does?

Here is a lie. They do nto sell it. The policy that he has on his website is from pre Primerica at Milico. SInce it was sold with the ability to convert, legally they have to honor it. It is like using a credit card that says no interest will accrue if you pay it off before 6 months. If you pay it off on the last day, they do not get any interest. The same is with this policy he shows. It is a lark, but then again we have to honor it legally.

But it is strange he can only find a policy that is from the early 80's to do this.

Primerica does not sell cash value. Primerica did not do any ARM mortgages. Primerica does what is right for all the customers all the time.
    -----------

NOW HERE'S THE PLAN:

I am glad you bring this up. I do hope you live by this. Because he who lives by the sword dies by the sword. ( The Bible: Matthew 26:52: Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. )
    --------------

Since you con America - oops!

How do they Con AMerica? Please give details, of company wide cons?
    --------------
    I-I mean good pyramid scam; oops!!

Since Pyramids are Federally Illegal, and Primerica is regulated by the State and Federal Governments, are you saying that these governments are in this with them?

Please explain.
    ----------

Pelase explain yourself. I hate to tell you most of the Agents I ahve met are not on the bottom but are people who want something better. They ahve to pass the same test to sell life insurance, securities, mortgages, so why are they worse than you?

Matthew 7 3-5: "And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

what a TERRIBLE boiler room pyramid scheme outfit Primerica is

Again you are talking about legal terms. Isn't that what got you in trouble with Corporate many years ago. You kept having to move form area to area so you would not get the subpoena and the stop and desist order?

It can't be a pyramid since those are illegal and they are regulated by State and federal Regulations. Unless you beleive that the states and feds are in it too.
    ----------

and that their packages are overpriced

I am sure that you think that BMW is over priced too, but then again you are in t a YUGo mind set.

Here is one thing that you have never answered. During the 9/11 Crisis, why did all the Insurance companies not pay quickly for those that dies in the towers? It was because they were trying to see if they did not ahve to pay because if the President claimed it was an act of war, they would not have. Which company stepped up and paid most if not all their claims in 2 weeks?

Primerica is not the cheapest, but then again they do what is right all the time.
    ----------------

I am curious, who would pay 2% more so they can have 2 million dollars extra at retirement? I mean what bank or mortgage company shows you how to get out of debt faster, and then use that money to retire with more?

As for helping in this mess, Primerica did nto sell one ARM Mortgage. They lost money because of that. You saying that we are the cause for this mess is a lie. Remember that you will ahve to answer to God about this and your other lies. And remember that god does not liek you distorting the truth at all.
    -----------

Please define Real? Do you mean one that pays you a salary so that they can take the lion share of the profits. The one that makes you work longer and harder, and told you to be thankful you have a job. Or how about those companies that gave those bonuses out right before they took bailout money. I am sorry, why would you watn to work for these companies?

And why since they get freedom of time and money, would the children say those things?
    0--------

Again You need to remember what you post:
    Thou shalt not bear false witness: Exodus 20:16, Deuteronomy 5:20.

Since you do not know this as a fact is it not lying? I mean you are beraring false witness on at least one RVP. That means you are breaking this commandment.
    ----------------

I am curious, why is a pyramid? It is not a legal one. Is it because someone makes money off someone else efforts? I mean are you not talking about corporate America, or a job. I mean does not the CEO make millions off the workers that make minimum wage. And the do it by increasing quotas and lowering workers. Remind me of the movie "Conan" IN the beginning it is several people and him pushing the Grinding Wheel, and at the end it was just him. That is corporate America.

A true pyramid means you never have a chance of making it to the top, since every month people make it to RVP, it can't be a Pyramid. But what is the Average Joe's chances of making it to the top of a Corpate Maerica Ladder? 0.00%
    -------------

Thou shalt not bear false witness: Exodus 20:16, Deuteronomy 5:20.
    Since you are quoting the bible so well, and calling them eveil sinners, should you not remember the NEW Testament: Matthew 7: 3-5:

I really think you need to check yourself out. I knwo the truth, and since you keep calling them liars, and sinners, are you not lying and sinning.

Where is the proof?
    -------------

This is a ramblings of a person that does not have a point.

As for teh last statement yes it will, but since Primerica has not collapse in 30 years it ahs stood the test of time.

Now your website has been shut down, and has been served with many subpoenas and cease and disist orders that you use them for wall paper, I am curious when are you going to start living by your own quotes?
    ----------------

So you blame the Gym for not getting Abs of Steel? You never went there, but because you paid the bill ever month you thoughtn you should get something. Remember Success only comes before work in the Dictionary.

Or how about the doctor for having a heart attack? I mean he did tell you to go on a diet, but you decided not to follwo his words of wisdom. So it is his fault that you failed.

Again Success only comes before work in the dictionary.
    --------------

I agree 100%. And since I have proved that your post is a fraud, you need to go away. Will you? You post half truths and lies, misinformation and quote the bible. You are one of the worse offenders. You hide behind your website and hide yourself from subpoenas. I am curious if you can hide some omre.
    ---------------

I rather read the new testament too. But I have something to ask you. Why are you lying here? I have caught you lying all over the place. You made lies of ommission. This is when you tell half truths. I am curious do you really think that God is not watching? And since he has people here on earth to do his work, I guess I am here to show you your faults.
    ----------------

For every 6 business that succeeds for 10 years, 94 fail. The cost to do that is usually in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
    Primerica only cost $99. And gives you 1500 dollars in licenses. Isn't that a good deal? It is only a bad deal if you are one of the competitors. You are one of those competitors right?
    ----------------

This one is about some ex agents breaking compete clauses. I am curious Does Ken believe that these contracts should not be enforced? If so many companies woudl be out of business.
    And if he thinks they should be, why is he misleading people with this.
    -------------

This leads to another complaint. I am curious are you going to use circular logic on here too.
    ----------------

This one talks about recruiting. They are old posts with the exception of a compliment by an agent That was 2 years old, while the complaints looked beyond 5 years.

If Primerica is such a bad thing, why do you have to go so far back?
    ----------------------------

This one does not exist.
    ------------------
    http://iripoff.com/2187/A.L.Williams, _Inc-Primerica.html

These use the same wording you use. So one has to see that you must be the person posting. the person can decide if this a biased posting or not. They are also teh same posting. This is something competitors would do, post the same thing at many different sites usually under different names to show that this is happening all over. It is a worse scam than anything that Primerica has ever been accused of. ( Another Sin of Ommission)

Also they are comparing it to a job, which it never was called one. Also a real insurance company requires you to get licensed before they hire you. And you have to pay for the licenses before they will reimburse you. That means hundreds of dollars out of your pocket before you make a dime. At least Primerica allows you to earn some money.
    ------------------

This is From 2004. Dated and incorrect. But then why can't he find new source material?

Another SIN of Omission
    ---------------

This information is over 2 years old. If it is true then why is Primerica is still doing great? I mean When TV came out they thought radio would be dead in 2 years.
    ---------------

Not sure what this is about but then again most of this stuff is not talking about Primerica.
    --------------

This is a SEC determination of 4 agents that broke the law. Yes Primerica is held accountable. The only thing not in this report is the fact that Primerica brought it to SEC attention and had already terminated them for this reason.
    See Ken does not want you to know the complete story. Only the parts that he wants to tell.

Also the offense happened over 11 years ago.

This is a Sin of Omission.
    --------------

This one is someone that is posting from another website. Since the author can't be verified, and the only people who benefit from damaging Primerica is ciompetitors, ONe can draw your own conclusions.
    --------
    This is showing your websites only, so it definitely is not independent.
    -------------

These have nothing to do with Primerica.
    ---------------

Why not print this one [redacted]? I know because it has a favorable report about Primerica.

I am curious do you ranble all the time or just when you lose the arguement.
    _______--

You need to look at a Greek dictionary. HOMO- means same. It does not mean man. If you add it to certain words it cna mean our ancestors, but Alone it does not mean Man.

HOMO-Phobic: Means fear of the same
    Homo-Phobe: a person who fear something similar.
    HOMO-Sexual means same sex.
    Unless you think it means man sex. And if that was true what do you call females that like females.

This is another way you are so wrong.

marketing!!!

So you compare MLM to deviant sex acts? To something that is bad. Since Corporate america is basically a big MLM, because they tell their employees to promote the company to keep your jobs, but the products to keep your job, tell your family to buy from us, to keep your job, They are not worse. I mean how many Average joe's get to be CEO's? I mwean how many have a chance?

As for it not being marketing, what is the best way to market? Word of mouth. It is the cheapest and it is the best way. That is the basis for all MLM. But then again they are your competition, and anyone that has seen the history of Primerica, knows that the competiton never plays fair, morally, or even ethically.
    ----------------------

You need to check your bible again about planks and lies.

You mention credit: How is getting people out of debt faster bad for them? Freeing money to have more for retirement.
    How is never doing an interest only loan, or ARM loan, the main cause for the problems we are having now, bad for the Client?

As for those people you said, who should we leave them too, you? I mean I have caught you in lies, misrepresentations, half-truths, misleading posts, misleading quotes.

I am curious, do you really think God will allow you in heaven after you have done this over and over.