Life Fit Labs - Probiotic Cleanse / Free Trial Rip Off

This is from someone else's complaint but it mirrors mine EXACTLY!!! "THIS A RIP OFF! IT IS NOT REALLY A TRIAL>>>YOU HAVE TO SEND IT BACK IN ORDER TO GET YOUR REFUND OF $69.98 BECAUSE THEY CHARGE YOU NO MATTER IF YOU CANCEL.
THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS IS BECAUSE THEY CHARGE EVERY SINGLE PERSON THE $69.98. I CANCELLED THE DAY I GOT MY "TRIAL" BUT WAS STILL CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT A WEEK LATER. THE SUPERVISOR SAID I CANCELLED MY MEMBERSHIP, THE BOTTLE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE TRIAL WAS WHAT I WAS BEING CHARGED FOR AND THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE ORDERED IT IF I WASN'T PREPARED TO PAY THE FULL AMOUNT!!! UNBELIEVABLE. THIS COMPANY IS DECEPTIVE AND NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY."

Comments

• Br
      11th of Mar, 2009

exact same this happend to me. what can be done to get this comany in the trouble it deserves.

15th of Mar, 2009

I read the ads, the same as most people. I did not see anything about being charged $69.98, but there it was on my bank statement. I in noway authorised this charge to my acct.
    Does anyone have a phone #, to contact this company? If so, please put it out here for people to use. I really hate being scammed.
    J.T.S. Seminole fl.

• We
      17th of Mar, 2009

Here's the phone # - 1-888-610-3872 I just called because I had similar experience and it ticked me off!

• Mc
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I have just had a very unpleasant conversation over this same problem. I feel this company badly misrepresents themselves. The free trial (which I interpreted to be a months free trial) actually starts the day you place your o rder and you have a 14 day trial from that time. Most orders would probably take 4 - 5 days to reach you which cuts down your trial to 10 days. My credit card shows billing on March 4. I cancelled by phone on March 4 but I am told I must still pay the $69.98. I am not a happy camper!!!

• Ss
      10th of Apr, 2009

Rip Off!!! It is NOT a free trial at all! They charge everyone the $69.98 regardless of your situation! Then they had the nerve to say they were trying to help the consumer by offering a 15 day delay to pay for the product. How ridiculous. This company lies about what it offers and tricks people into ordering their products. DO NOT ORDER ANY PRODUCT based on a trial period...THERE IS NO SUCH THING!!! Very unhappy customer.

27th of May, 2009

yes same story with me. the add state s a risk free trial and say...

'All we ask is that you pay for shipping and handling'

errr... all? all? all?...i thought that would be clear. they then show you the terms and conditions only after you have signed up. the small print then reads like a greek novel where they hide there 'buts' and 'if's.

typical. its the same as those scams whereby someone says that you have definitly won 10 thousand dollars. the smallprint then says...

"$%""%"£onlyifyouenterourcompertitionsandwinthegrandprise"$£$"£$"£$

• We
      25th of Sep, 2009

We agree! They hung up on us when we tried to complain! They were rude and unprofessional! WHAT FREE TRIAL! I think the only "FREE" thing i got was the phonecall and hang ups! I MIGHT BE WRONG! They will probably bill me for the call in fourteen days!

• Tm
      8th of Jan, 2010

Same thing happen to me! Does calling the number do any good? I'm going to see if the fraud dept.with my bank can do anything? Anybody have any luck getting there money back?

Tim

• Tm
      8th of Jan, 2010

Total rip off!@! Has anyone got a refund from this company? Does calling the number help? Has anyone used there fraud dept of there bank to see what can be done?

• Sl
      19th of Jan, 2010

The Probiotic Cleanse scammers phone number is 866-276 7906 They must have a number of names they go by ie SUP* Colon Cleanse, Life Cleanse. They are truly crooks. They don't care if you cancel they've already got your money by the time you find out. Two charges of $79.62 on my credit card account before I even knew it. I'm mad as hell! Judy

18th of May, 2010

Same thing happened to my boyfriend except when he called the number to cancel no one answered. He has shipped 3 shipments total, and it cost him $500 dollars. Anyone try these wonder pills????

• Sm
      10th of Nov, 2010

I have had the same experience. I dealt with both coloblast and lean spa. Lean spa has told me that they will refund about half of the money. Coloblast can not be reached. I think i did reach the company at 1888-610-3872 but they told me that their system was down so they couldn't check my account to cancel it. They also had no solution available to me and ended up hanging up on me. I callled my bank they told me to send the product back! They said make sure that you get a confirmation on when they receive it and if they do not issue a refund with in 15 days then call the fraud dept and they will work on gettig the money refunded. So I suggest calling your bank and finding out their process. I am sending back the product from both leanspa and coloblast in an attempt to get a full refund from both. I suggest everyone does the same.