Life Fit Labs/Colon Cleanse Pro / Charged me for a Free Trial

Life Fit Labs
1101 Highview Drive
Phone: 888-610-3872
This company offers a supposed free trial of the Colon Cleanse Pro product. The website states you will be charged only the shipping and handling and states the trial is for a month. This is false information to get the consumer thinking they are only getting a free trial. They do charge once for the shipping but then a week later you will be charged the full cost of 69.98 plus shipping and handling even if you are still within the trial period. When contacting their service department you are told the trial is for 14 days. I have not seen this on the link I used. I have since cancelled this as I think its a poor company to do business with. They seem legitimate but you never really no nowadays. I am keeping an eye on my account in case they try to charge me after I have received a cancellation confirmation number. I did advise them I would report them to the better business bureau if they so much as try anything. I would advise anyone reading this not to purchase any such products as these as they are ineffective and most likely placebos used by such company to make money off of the suffering of others.