Life Fit Labs/ Colon Cleanse Pro Complaints - Colon cleanse scam / Early Charge on a Free trial

1 Richland, MS, United States Review updated:

Same thing happed to me. I ordered a 30-day free trial of the Colon Cleanse Prol and my debit card was charged five (5) days after I received the product. the Terms and conditions read:

If you find that Colon Pro Cleanse is not right for you, simply contact our Customer Service Department to cancel your membership within 15 days of your original order date, return the unused portion of the product to us (or the empty packaging if fully consumed), and you will not be charged any additional fees. Approximately 30 days from your original order date, and every 30 days thereafter, a monthly supply of Colon Pro Cleanse will be sent to you, and your credit card on file will be billed
Now I can't even get the customer service line to pick up. I continue getting a recording. I suggest that we all file a complaint with our local Better Business Bureau.

Comments

• Be
      14th of Apr, 2009

I 100% agree with you. I ordered on March 25th and received it on April 13th. They actually sent it out on the 15th day after I ordered it which means my 15 day trial WAS OVER!!! They charged my credit card $79.95 on April 10th which was 3 days before I even received it. It took 22 days to get to me. I have filed a dispute and have contacted them through email and if I call many phone numbers that they have, they either say the mailbox is full or better yet "we are closed at this time" They state they are open 9-5 but when you call anytime within that time period they say they will reopen the next day at 9am. Lets all file grievances. This is ridiculous. Fortunately I paid by credit card and can dispute it. I have kept all my copies of everything to help me out. Good luck to anyone who is dealing with this.

• Su
      11th of May, 2009

I AGREE WITH THE COMPLAINTS IN REGARD TO THE BILLING PROCESS, BY THE TIME MY ATTORNEYS AT THE
    BANK SETTLED THE OVER CHARGES TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, I WAS OUT OVER $1, 200 DOLLARS,
    IT HAS BECOME A NIGHTMARE TO STRAIGHTEN OUT.
    BUT I CAN SAY THIS, I FOUND THE PRODUCT TO BE GREAT, MY MIND SEEMED CLEARER AFTER HAVING TAKEN
    IT ONE WEEK, IT EVEN SEEMED TO SNAP ME OUT A DEEP DEPRESSION AFTER HAVING LOST MY DAD 1 YEAR AGO, IT WAS AMAZING.
    IF THE PRODUCT WASN'T SO EXPENSIVE, AND THEY DIDN'T MESS UP MY CHECKING
    ACCOUNT I WOULD HAVE CONTINUED TO ORDER IT. IN ABOUT 50 DAYS, I LOST 31 LBS. WITHOUT REALLY TRYING.
    I'VE ALWAYS HAD TROUBLE WITH MY WEIGHT DUE TO MY THYROID AND CRONIC FATIGUE, BUT THIS PRODUCT
    JUST SEEMED TO JUMP START MY SYSTEM.
    A BIG THANK YOU GOES OUT TO THE PERSON THAT DEVELOPED IT.
    I WITH WE COULD BY ACAI BERRIES IN THIS COUNTRY.
    MYRTLE BEACH, SOUTH CAROLINA

16th of May, 2009

I have already been charged shipping twice for it, and haven't recieved the product yet!

• Te
      15th of Mar, 2010
    BU*Life - Trial offer scam
    Colon Cleanse

BU*Life or Colon Cleanse offered a trial product and then withdrew money from my bank account without my permission for the sum of £78.57.

As I have no contact details for them, only the address of the company in Livingston, Scotland who distribute the product. I will be closing my bank account to prevent this company from withdrawing more money from my account.

• Di
      29th of May, 2014

I had the same problem. Was meant to only pay the $5-$6 postage and handling then within 5 days of the product arriving was charged $109.99. I did not receive any information on what to do if I was unhappy with the product though. So now I am unsure if I will be charged again in the future or if it will stop.The only contact details I had was a customer support email which I sent an email to and now 3 days later still have no reply from them. And to make it worse when I signed up for the trial it was for the Garcinium Cambrogia product, which I never received and was also charged $109.99 for. I understand if this is the cost for the products, but it should have explained this when accepting to participate in the trial so consumers would be able to make the choice about whether or not they would want to go ahead knowing there would be an excessive charge. And to be charged for something I did not even receive is a bit of a joke.

• Vi
      9th of Jul, 2014

what is thier email. i cannot seem to find any kind of contact info?

• El
      27th of Aug, 2014

My sister is trying it out and they have so far charged me $440 so far this is disgusting!! does anyone have a phone number I can attempt to call because they certainly are not answering the support emails. I am appalled!!!

• Dl
      27th of Aug, 2014

Agreed and +1ed Scams like this are all over watch out and thanks for the warning.

• Mc
      29th of Sep, 2014

I got charged $90 on my account! Does anyone know how to contact them? I really don't want to keep getting charged to my account.