Life Fit Labs/ Colon Cleanse Pro / Colon cleanse scam

This a rip off! It is not really a trial>>>you have to send it back in order to get your refund of $69. 98 because they charge you no matter if you cancel.
The only reason they are still in business is because they charge every single person the $69. 98. I cancelled the day i got my "trial" but was still charged the full amount a week later. The supervisor said i cancelled my membership, the bottle that was supposed to be the trial was what i was being charged for and that i shouldn't have ordered it if i wasn't prepared to pay the full amount!!! Unbelievable. This company is deceptive and needs to be shut down immediately.

Xm

Comments

• To
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I had the same problem...I actually cancelled it BEFORE they shipped the product and they STILL shipped the product and BILLED my credit card. They are now saying I need to recieve the bottle and ship it back and THEN call them again to cancel.

This is ABSURD!

• De
      24th of Jan, 2009

We canceled the same day we received the product and sent it back certified mail. Nine days after sending the certified package back we were billed the $69.00 dollars. The package was confirmed delivered. Three days later we got billed. The bank told use to fill out a complaint form and they will try to get our money back. Also they suggested we change our credit card # just in case they try to charge us next month.

• Lo
      29th of Jan, 2009

EXACTLY the same complaint!!! This is a HUGE scam...very decieving!!

• Lo
      29th of Jan, 2009

they should have to pay back double for our trouble...! To teach them a lesson.

• St
      29th of Jan, 2009

Read the terms and condition before you buy, all conflicting info, but that should give you stupid people a hint, that it is a scam!!! I know i work for cust. service dept, it is purposely worded in a way to convince stupid people that they are getting something for nothing. I do not believe in the ad or company i just get stuck doing 3rd party cust service for these ###.

• Nr
      30th of Jan, 2009

same thing happened to me!!! i just called and they said i had to return all of the free sample within 15 days to not be charged BUT i didnt receive the item until 20 days after i put order in!!! HELP!

• Ji
      4th of Feb, 2009

• Ca
      5th of Feb, 2009

When I called to complain that they had misrepresented themselves on the website, and I did not think I should be charged a "restocking" fee - they tried to convince me to open the product and try it, even though it clearly states on the packing slips that all bottles MUST be unopened to receive a refund. I asked for a supervisor that said "we're trying to clear that misprint up, you might as well go ahead and open it and try it"...so no matter what, they're making a 15% restocking fee along with the shipping charge!

• Th
      6th of Feb, 2009

1/9/09 4:06 PM

Man, are we all in the same boat or what?!? I just got off the phone with some nit from Life Fit Labs that told me the very same thing - I cancelled my order within the 14 days and never got the "free trial" but got the shipment yesterday along with a bill for $69.95. Apparently it's processed in 2 payments - $4.95 is the first billing (for which you get NOTHING) and then when you finally do receive the product, you get billed the second payment of $69.95. And, yes, I do have to send the product back in order to get a refund on my credit card. What a total rip-off this company is. I will certainly think twice before ordering on-line again. Ken in Kansas.

• Ls
      10th of Feb, 2009

I rec'd the product yesterday and called to cancel any future orders and to remind then that the bottle I rec'd was a "free" bottle for the billing price of $4.95. They sent an invoice for the $69.98 charge also. I spoke to someone, then ask for a supervisor and spoke to "Shannon". Rude, stupid and arrogant. She told me I could send the bottle back, with only one pill in it and they would only charge me 15% restocking fee. What is a RESTOCKING FEE??? There is nothing to restock, they do that when an order is shipped initially and there should never be a fee to the customer. BS!! By the way, my product is ProBiotic from the same company, with it's branch in Webberville, MI. Same company, same scam. I am going to file with the attorney general office in that state (just to add it to their records) and dispute any future charge with my credit card company.

• Gr
      13th of Feb, 2009

Same here, I hav'nt called, only written via emails, I never received anything but the charges. They are a TOTAL RIP OFF!!! I am now going to the Bank.

• Re
      13th of Feb, 2009

I ordered the product Probiotic Complete Body Cleanser that stated the initial 30 day supply would only cost the shipping and handing of $4.95. The trial period was for 14 days, I ordered the product on Jan 28, 2009 and received it on Feb 6th, 9 days later, what type of trial is that? I tried the product for 4 days and saw absolutely no results, not one bowel movement. So I called to cancel all future orders on the 14th day Feb 11th, consequently I had to ask the representative for a confirmation number for the cancellation because she was not very responsive. The next day there was a charge for $69.98 to my CC, I called and spoke to another representative who then told me that was for the initial bottle I ordered. I then told her that I had printed the Trial offer terms and that wasn't stated on the terms. She then told me I would have to send the product back at my own expense and then they would credit my card less a 15% re-stocking fee. So I'm still gonna be out the charge to send the product back + the inital 4.95 shipping + the $10.50 to RE-STOCK. I thought that when you order products and they have the seal on the bottle that it indicated never having been tampered with. Obviously this is not the case and the pills you receive may have already been in the hands of others. Is that legal? I then asked to speak to a Supervisor and was given her voicemail, which did not surprise me at all.

As for the person "stuck at that stupid job", I think it's ridiculous that you would call us stupid when you are obviously a direct representation of the ### that works there. I understand the economy is in bad shape, but how can you work for a company that would cheat the American People in such a time.

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM!!! DO NOT ORDER THIS OR ANY PRODUCT FROM LIFE FIT LABS!!!

• Co
      16th of Feb, 2009

Could someone please help me with a contact phone number or webaddress so I can cancel this. Someone broke into my truck and I lost the paperwork with the number to cancel.

There are quite a few of these companies out there so beware!!!

Thanks!!

16th of Feb, 2009

All of the above complaints are correct. They did the same to me. You need to call and demand to speak to a supervisor. They will say they will contact you within 24 hours, but tell them they need to put someone on now or you will smear their company all over the internet. Its what I did, finally got the supervisor on the line and they said the refund will show up in three to four days on my account. It will be four days tomorrow, will update when I get back from vacation on whether they came through for me or not. By the way, it didnt work for me either.

• Je
      17th of Feb, 2009

There is a correct way to get out of the problem you are in. First call and contest the charge on the credit card. Next, forward a letter to your state department of Justice explaining what had happened. Third, when you re-call the customer support number listed in your product package, when they answer, indicate that the call is being recorded and record the conversation. forward that transcript once again to your credit card company and the department of justice. You can find their mailing addresses or email addresses by doing a search. Be sure to followup with your actions to the dept of justice with a phone call or another letter inquiring disposition.

• I0
      18th of Feb, 2009

I placed an order with them on January 6, 2009 didn't get charged anything until the 22nd and finally recieved it on the 26th. A day later I was charged 69.98 so i called to cancel, and they were actually pretty nice to me. Of course though they told me I had to send the product back in order to get some of my money back . It's been a week and I still haven't got anything. At first I was extremely angry about the situation and thinking of raising hell for them, but instead I'm using this as a learning experience. I should of known better. NOTHING in this world is free, everything comes with a price. Now I know to be more careful when giving out my credit card information. It really sucks that I had to lose over 70 bucks to learn this, but hey like I said nothing in this world is free not even a learning experience.

This is a BIG scam so don't fall into it!

• Ju
      19th of Feb, 2009

Life Fit Labs and the Acai Berry Company are shady companies. This is a total RIP-OFF!!! I called to cancel after my 15-day trial and was told that I would still be charged over $70 for the Probiotics Cleanse and $85 for the Acai Berry. I feel completed taken advantage of. I will be contesting the charges on my credit card, calling the Better Business Bureau and the Department of Justice as well talking to a supervisor at both companies. This is fraudulent behavior. It is really disgusting that companies take advantage of others like this.

• Yv
      21st of Feb, 2009

FUNNY ALL THESE COMPLAINTS ARE COMING IN.. BECAUSE I CALLED AND RAISED SO MUCH HELL THAT THEY ONLY CHARGED ME THE 4.95.. HOWEVER, THAT WAS AFTER MY SECOND PHONE CALL. THE FIRST REPRESENTATIVE BY THE NAME OF MARIA SAID THERE WAS NOTHING SHE COULD DO FOR ME EXCEPT DEFER MY PAYMENT FOR AN EXTRA 15 DAYS.. WHEN I CALLED BACK AND TOLD THE NEXT REPRESENTATIVE THAT I PRINTED OUT THE AGREEMENT AND IT SAID NOTHING ON THE INTERNET COPY ABOUT BEING CHARGED REGARDLESS SHE TRIED TO FIND IT..CAME BACK 5 MINUTES LATER SAID SHE "IT WAS THERE BUT SHE COULD NOT LOCATE, BUT WOULD CANCEL THE CHARGE AND ONLY CHARGE THE 4.95." MADE NO DIFFERENCE TO ME CAUSE I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND SAID MY CARD WAS LOST SO THEY REISSUED A NEW CARD NUMBER.. SEE TWO CAN PLAY GAMES LIKE THEY DO..

MAYBE IF WE ALL GOT TOGETHER AND FILED A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR MISLEADING AND MISREPRESENTING THEY WOULD KNOW!!!

• Gl
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Free trial, what a joke! Read the fine print!! Costly mistake! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE FREE TRIAL!

• Sm
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Same exact experience--never done this kind of thing before and panicked. After a 15 min. hold I actually spoke with a gal named Nicole in Customer Service, who was very nice, cancelled everything and I have my $4.95 trial I expected to orginally have, no memberships. Thank you, Nicole!