Life Fit Labs / Scam and cheating

I signed up for a free trial of there sleep aid product. When I received the product I was sent a bill along with a bill for 34.95 for the trial I signed up for and when I called to get it taken off. I was told it is 15 days from the day of the trial that you can not remove the charge even though I haven't gotten any product other than the trial. It hasn't even been 15 days it has been 10 and they refuse to remove the charge do not do business with this company or you will be charged whether or not you want them to.

Comments

• Re
      13th of Feb, 2009

I ordered the product Probiotic Complete Body Cleanser that stated the initial 30 day supply would only cost the shipping and handing of $4.95. The trial period was for 14 days, I ordered the product on Jan 28, 2009 and received it on Feb 6th, 9 days later, what type of trial is that? I tried the product for 4 days and saw absolutely no results, not one bowel movement. So I called to cancel all future orders on the 14th day Feb 11th, consequently I had to ask the representative for a confirmation number for the cancellation because she was not very responsive. The next day there was a charge for $69.98 to my CC, I called and spoke to another representative who then told me that was for the initial bottle I ordered. I then told her that I had printed the Trial offer terms and that wasn't stated on the terms. She then told me I would have to send the product back at my own expense and then they would credit my card less a 15% stocking fee. I thought that when youorder products and they have the seal on the bottle that it indicated never having been tampered with. Obviously this is not the case and the pills you receive may have already been in the hands of others. Is that legal? I then asked to speak to a Supervisor and was given her voicemail. THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM!!! DO NOT ORDER THIS OR ANY PRODUCT FROM LIFE FIT LABS!!!

• Iw
      16th of Feb, 2009

hgjghj

• Iw
      16th of Feb, 2009

I WORK FOR LIFE FIT LABS. Please, I understand that the terms and conditions are not thorough in explaining what the offer is. HOWEVER, when you call customer service PLEASE CONSIDER who you are talking to. We are customer service reps and we do not in ANY WAY make, change, or form the terms and conditions of the offer online. We ship it out for 4.95, and 15 days later we charge you either $69.98 for the colon cleanse or probiotics, or $39.95 for the sleep strips. You can return the package within 30 days and get a credit less a restocking fee. I am someones DAUGHTER, SISTER, GIRLFRIEND, GRANDDAUGHTER, and FRIEND. It isn't our fault so please do not yell at us. If you order this stuff, you are check marking a box that agrees to what the client is going to do with your information. Be polite, be friendly, and we can do alot more things for you.

And remember, anyone who calls in acting like a total jerk is going to get the bottom of the barrel answers and help. We can help you, but we all deserve RESPECT! It is our job.

• Ju
      18th of Feb, 2009

I too signed up the 'free' trail. I got my shipment and read that they were going to charge me an additional 69.98 for my free trial. I don't recall seeing that when I signed up, but then again I really did not read through all that fine print 'terms of aggreement' like I should have.
    I decided that is was a bit too much, so I called to cancel. The lady I spoke with in customer service was very nice and helpful. She waived the additional 69.98 and reduced the monthly shipment charges by 50%.
    I guess the difference is, when I called I didn't immediately start yelling and carrying on.
    Remember, nothing in life is truly free and you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

• Mi
      25th of Feb, 2009

I ordered their ProBiotics to try and also found a receipt enclosed for almost $75. I called immediately and was greeted by a kind and friendly customer service employee who cancelled my "membership" without any problems. She did not give me a hard time or tell me I had to send them back and pay a restocking fee. Perhaps not all their customer service representatives are as nice as the one I had but I also called and spoke to her in a friendly manner since I was the one who clicked "agree" on the offer without really reading it.

28th of Feb, 2009

mindyourmanners be aware for a charge to come. My wife did the same thing. Called the same day as the product arrived, talk with Joe and NO PROBLEM to cancel. That was February 14th ahh but here it is February 28th and guess what a charge from Life Fit Labs for $69.98 we called our CC company disputed the charge and canceled the CC.

28th of Feb, 2009

I also answered an ad for a "free trial" for shipping/handling only. After the 15 days (so the co. rep said in January) I called to cancel any more shipments, but the 69.95 charge appeared later on my credit card bill. I certainly would have sent the unopened bottle (which I still have) back if that was the information I was given to prevent the charge. Nothing else ever came in the mail, so they are not charging for any additional shipments. The very nice service rep I talked to the 2nd time said all the information was given to me when I called the first time! I called the CC company to dispute the charge as fraudulent; it has been removed from my bill and the CC company is investigating. I also gave the CC company the info from website complaints.

• Br
      11th of Mar, 2009

compelete rip off, everything that everyone has said about is completly true. i am informing the better bussiness b. in writing today. if anyone would like to complain of harrass this company their address is...

life fit labs
    1101 high view drive
    webberville MI 48892

• Wp
      11th of Mar, 2009

I agree with the Scam Complaint-you order the Probiotics Complete Free Trial (pay S&H) and you will be billed $69.98, after the $4.95!! I tried the product and was not impressed or satisfied that it worked like a yogurt would. Life Fit Labs website claims 100% Satisfaction & Money-Back Gurantee. It also states : " Not only do you get it for free, but all orders are protected by our Iron Clad Money-Back Gurantee." NOT!! It's VERY INTERESTING that one can find the same product by the same company on an Amazon Store Front for: List Price $49.95 @ 30 % off, or $34.95!! I will never buy from Life Fit Labs again, and advise one to check out the fine details of the Return Policy - it only works if you don't open the bottle, return it immediately and call to cancel the "membership". Then it still costs 15% restocking!!

• Gk
      17th of Mar, 2009

I just got off the phone with a very nice rep, so I'm not mad at the person who helped me. I think it's complete BS that they charge a re-stocking fee when all they're going to do is throw it away. I can throw it away for free and not be charged 15% for them to throw it away. I was also duped into thinking that you can try it out for $4.95. I did not know they were going to charge me so quickly for something that DOES NOT WORK! I am going to spread the word to everyone I know to BEWARE of this company.

27th of Mar, 2009
    Life Fit Labs - Scam
    Life Fit Labs

THis company is total crap!! I get wrongly charged by them and it overdrafts my account.. They reimburse me and tell me to fax over a printout of my account where it shows the charge but now they're telling me that the credit needs to come from my bank b/c they've already reversed the charge. If you plan on doing business with this company.. get some lube and provalactics then bend over...

• De
      1st of Apr, 2009

Life fit labs is constantly working to improve the customer service and the product experience.

1)You do not have to send the product back if you cancel within the 15 day tria.l, you do not get charged anything but the 4.95 shipping fee
    2)If it takes a great deal of time to receive the product, customer service is authorized to extend the trial to give you time to try the product.
    3)Shipping methods have changed to lesson the time it takes you to receive the product.
    4)The terms have been revamped to make everything clearer.
    Lastly, Life Fit, and customer service are constantly working together to make the experience better for you, the customer, know that when any place first starts out, there are going to be issues on all sides.

Also, all products do not work for all people and some do take time. Cancel within the 15 days, keep whichever product you bought and try it.

• Fe
      2nd of Apr, 2009
    Life Fit Labs - Unauthorized billing
    Life Fit Labs

Saw advertisement on the internet for a trial offer for shipping and handling, ordered on the internet. Got the product about a week after ordering. Tried product for about a week, didn't like the way it was working. Called and canceled any future orders. Then I was balancing my checking account this past weekend and found that I had been charged the full price for this product two days before I called and canceled. I called this morning and was told that I was charged as I had not canceled withing the 14 days of ordering.

The woman I spoke with on 3/30/09 didn't give me her name but advised she was a supervisor. She was extremely rude and told me that the trial period started on the day I ordered it and that I should have paid express mail in order to get it faster and use it before the 14 day trial period was up. I ordered this product and a product from Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc., both on the same day. They say they are not connected, but they both give out the same spill. They both charge you for the full price 14 days after you place the order and not an actual 14 days of trying the product.

To me this is a real rip off. When you hear 14 day trial offer, you expect to be able to use the product for 14 days and then have a chance to cancel. The 14 day trial period starts from when you order not when you get the product. To me this seems to be a way for these two companies to mis-lead people and then charge them for a product before they have a chance to see it is not good.

• Ni
      14th of Apr, 2009
    Life Fit Labs - Colon Pill
    Life Fit Labs

Was charged $69.98 for a product that I had returned the very next day i got it in the mail. They said that withing 14 days if you send it back it cancels your subscription and yet I still got charged. The guy I spoke with told me the same thing about it was the bottle I was paying for yet I never even opened it and returned the ENTIRE thing back still sealed. I want my money back and I want them shut down for taking my money and what they will do to others.

• Fr
      27th of Apr, 2009
    Life Fit Labs - Unauthorized Charges
    Life Fit Labs

I order the cleansing pills back in January. After the prelimary trial period I canceled PRIOR to the 14 day limit and verified that I would not have a shipment coming to me, nor would I be billed the $69.98. When checking my credit card statement I noticed that they are getting ready to bill be for April. I went back and checked prior months and discovered I have a $69.98 charge in February also. I now have to call to fight to get my money back or to dispute the charges. A lot of work for a product that didn't.

This is absolutely unacceptable. Crap product and crap company.

• Pi
      27th of Apr, 2009

1 order sleep aid, , , , with a free trial, , , , and i was surprise to see 129$ on my credit cart plus 29$ custum
    o.k. im from montreal, , but i was thinking more 19, 99 plus s and h

501 West Second St.
    Rio Grande City
    Texas
    Phone: 956 487 0249

Why do you take may money from may visa card, without may
    permition.
    You take $84.95. On May 8/2009 at 5:54 AM.
    I dn't recive any Item from you, and I don't wanted.
    Not at this time.
    Thaks Jesus Zavala.

• Pr
      26th of May, 2009
    Life Fit Labs - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT RIP OFF
    LIFE FIT LABS

THIS COMPANY IS RUNNING SUCH A SCAM...THEY ADVERTISE THAT THEY WILL SEND YOU A FREE TRIAL OFFER BUT THEY CHARGE YOU FULL PRICE $69.98 AS SOON AS YOU PLACE THE ORDER. WHEN YOU TRY TO CANCEL THEY TELL YOU TO LATE YOU ALREADY GOT THE PRODUCT AND THEY DON'T ACCEPT OPEN RETURNS... HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO TRY THE PRODUCT IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT????..IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MONTHS SUPPLY FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING AND HANDLING WHICH WAS $4.95..I HAVE OVER $300 WORTH OF CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD WHICH I AM NOW TRYING TO DISPUTE...STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY..IT IS A BIGGGGGGG RIP OFF.

• Fr
      2nd of Jun, 2009
    Life Fit Labs - false advertising
    Life Fit labs

They make it sound like a $4.95 30 day trial and then before 30 days you are charged the full amount. They claim it was clearly stated that it was a 15 day trial yet they say you need at least a month to see if the product works. Then if you don't like the fact that they charged you, you could send the product back for a restocking fee. So I paid $4.95 plus $84.95 for my FREE trial product. Thanks for nothing!

16th of Jun, 2009
    Life Fit Labs - theives
    life fit labs
    Webberville
    Michigan

these guys are a bunch of theives...DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!! They sucker you in with just pay 5.00 but then they hit your bank account for 70.00 and then when you want to return it they tell you that it didnt make it back in 30 days...but they dont even tell you that 70.00 is withdrawn until you check your bank account...REPORT THIS TO EVERYONE!!!