LIFE CLENSE / Refusing to refund money

1 113 GORSE HILLBristol England Avon, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01179656918

I am having trouble getting my money back they have taken money from my account which i cannot afford, the product was a waste of time and no good at all. I have contacted them several times to sort this out but they are refusing to do anything. I need my money back on my card threatening them does not even work.
I want my refund.

Comments

• Re
      6th of Oct, 2009
    LIFE CLENSE - DIDNT ORDER
    17,Staveley Rd Ingrow
    Keighley
    England, West Yorkshire
    United Kingdom
    donnawatson28@hotmail.co.uk

In July i received some Life Clense tablets that i didnt order and 70 pounds was taken out of my account without permission which was money for my children as im on benefits i then returned the tablets back by recorded post and im still awaiting my refund of the 70 pounds i would like prompt action or i will be seeking legal advice as i think ive waited long enough for my refund when i was good enough to return the un wanted tablets

Rebecca Watson

• Cn
      15th of Jun, 2016
    LIFE CLENSE - Hidden Fees
    Trading Planet Ltd
    Ontario
    Canada

Dont be fooled by free trial of our product just pay for shipping and handling.
    I found out the hard way i purchased my free trial of Life clense for $12.00. I try to contact them to cancel it because i no long want the product.
    later finding out ill be charged $85.00 for this product because the product isnt free just the trial is ... what ever that means. So i am sending my un open bottle back for the refund i desirve.
    Please dont be stupid like i was and fall for the free trial products...theres always a catch.