Life Cleanse viv3 labFree Trial

W Review updated:

I too have been scammed by this company as when I first opted for the supposedly free trial the page froze and my payment did not go through. In a way I was glad as I thought it sounded too good to be true. Any way after 4 weeks and no payment showing on my bank account I tried again, received the trial pack cancelled it the same week and still got charged this week. Customer Services were no help and hung up on me saying that it was payment for my June order which was not accepted! They will tell you anything to get out of giving a refund, I will of course be escalating my complaint.

• W
      Aug 14, 2009

Get your money back

• S
      Sep 14, 2009

Ive had this deception occur to me, where I've requested a 'free trial' and they've billed me for another order, without my authorisation.

The catch is that it is stated in the 'Terms and Conditions' that we should have read that this is a continuous order until cancelled.

Could you please give me the precise web address and/or email address to cancel the order. This truely is fraud and deception.

Kind regards.