Life Cleanse & Acai Elite / fraud billing of debit card

United States, Idaho, Nampa Review updated:
Advanced Wellness Research #3
17 Ave. South
Phone: 1-866-673-8812 & 1-866-633-6706
I ordered a 14 day trial of Life Cleanse and Acai Elite, the company did not ship my product by UPS like i was told, instead it came regular mail. I recieved a bottle of Life Cleanse but no bottle of Acai Elite way after my 14 day trial period and was billed $87.83 two times on my Debit card the next day, even though i still have not recieved a bottle of Acai Elite. this is a scam where they slow down the shippment until your 14 days are up and then they start billing my card a total of $175.66. this is a scam and i want my money back. Michael Dunn 6 Lobo Lane Santa Fe, N.M. 87508

N  9th of Feb, 2009 by
I found a wonderful site - Haroldsays.com. The Feb 2, 2009 issue provides the phone numbers of all the organizations that you opt into when you purchace the Acai Berry/Life Cleanse free trial. It may explain why so many people are still being charged even AFTER cancelling the Acai Berry/Life Cleanse. You have to cancel EACH one separately or they will continue to charge. Here is the explanation and I hope it helps.
With FWM Laboratories it appears that when you opt in to any of their programs or offers you automatically get opted in to their other programs or memberships as well and if you do not cancel each one individually you will be charged whatever the fee is for the product or membership.

To cancel the services or memberships call the following numbers:

Acai Berry Detox (866) 949-0138
UMG Travel (888) 859-2051
UMG BUYEDG (800) 447-7776
UMG BUYEDG (888) 873-1669
LifeCleanse (866) 949-0138
A  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
They quoted me something totally different from what I saw on the website. They refused to refund my money even though I called to cancel before the trail period was over.
A  4th of Mar, 2009 by
I have also been through this process with these ACAI *B**S**T people, don't purchase from then they will have you on hold forever, charge your credit card, debit card right away!!! The number I used was 1-866-633-6706. BE AWARE!! IT IS ALL A SCAM and I tried it for 2 weeks and no results, stay away from this Florida based company going by ----- FWM Supplements ----
A  3rd of Apr, 2009 by
I cancelled my membership within 8 days which was fine. Then 10 days after I cancelled, my credit card was charged the full amount. When I called they agreed I had cancelled and they would issue a credit in 3-5 days. On the 5th day, no credit appeared so I called them back. I was told the request had be escallated now and a credit would be issued in 3-5 days, which would now be 10 working days. I called back immediately, after fussing a bit just to verify it had been issued by a so called supervisor. I was told it had and I then informed them if I didn't see the credit in 3 days I would file a formal complaint for a fraudulent use of my credit card with my bank. I had to do this with an X-box issue and I did receive my credit within just a few days of filing the forms with my bank. Maybe the bank route is a better way to go with these people.