Life Change Solutions/ Quality Assurance / BOGUS, SCAM, BOGUS, SCAM

1 P.O. Box 6728856Marrietta, GA, United States
Phone: 1-877-317-6098

On 03/2009 I received the call from Life Changes Solutions. Somebody from Life Changes Solutions by the name of Toni. She informed me how they are a company that helps you get out credit card debt, by working with the credit companys and get your interest rates lowered and I will be debt free in 3-5 years. LIARS. I really thought this sounded like a good idea, getting out of debt. She then informed me that I would need to put $1295.00 on a credit card and that the money is returned if they can not save me $4000.00 or more on my credit card bills. I called right after I agreed and said I do not want to do this anymore and they said I would be hearing from a credit consultant in a few days. I kept returning the calls and one time when someone answered she wanted my confirmation number. I said I am looking for the number and the lady said don't you think before you call you should have that number. I said excuse me mam and she said I do not have all day. I said I would like to speak to your supervisor and she hung up on me. I called again in 20 minutes later and was rudely hung up again. 1 week later I heard from a Valerie, and she said someone was going to call me the next day. I received a call 2 hours before I was to receive a call from someone stating that there had been a conflict and I would not receive the call, but would in 3 days I did not get the call, I called 1/2 hour past the time someone was to call and I was rudely treated horrible. TERRIBLE customer service. I am just wanting my money back and no such luck speaking to anyone that won't hang up when I ask to speak to a supervisor. This is now the 18th of May 2009, and no money returned yet.