life berry / money taken off credit card but never got any free trail and now another $86.99 taken off my visa

1 Danville, IN, United States Review updated:

i order free trail (never ) got it and now another $ 82.00 has been taken out of my account
i want my money back a free trail they can keep i'll stay fat this is so wrong
yes i am pissed

More life berry Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ni
  3rd of Aug, 2009

Do you have a phone number for this place? I tried to call the one listed on my bank statement (because I never ordered the crap) and it says is a non-working no.

Ka
  3rd of Aug, 2009

i also ordered lifeberry got it first time . was charged shipping 2.97 ( they say thats all we have to pay) than 3 days later 78.55 was deducted from my account this happened last month. couldnt find number to call and now another 78.55 has been taken out. I am mad !

kathy
watertown, Sd

Dm
  3rd of Aug, 2009

Same thing!! I got the "trial" 5 days ago on a 14 day offer and already have been charged! Here is the number on my bank statement 866-719-2906 but it doesn't seem to be working either!!

Dm
  3rd of Aug, 2009

I would recommend calling your bank. They can file a fraud charge against them and get your money back. Good luck!!

Ke
  3rd of Aug, 2009

i orderred a free trial and never recieved it and i was charged $88.08 on my account yall can keep yall ### i want my money back i will contact the FBI

Bo
  4th of Aug, 2009

Same thing happened to me. No free sample a charge on my bank statement and no answer at listed phone number.

Ma
  5th of Aug, 2009

I just saw my bank account and turns out I too have $87.13 taken out from Lifeberry and HAVE YET TO GET MY FREE TRIAL. I tracked the free trial order thru UPS and it says it was delivered on 7/31 but I'm out of town. The phone number to LIFEBERRY 866-719-2906. You can check your account info. online...myordersupport.com. Your username is your email address and have them email you your password. Hope this helps. You might also want to call your bank.

Ma
  7th of Aug, 2009

Thanks for all the help everyone. I too ordered the product, NEVER received it and was billed. However, I was able to reach someone at the number listed above. After throwing around a bit of attitude I was able to CANCEL any further transactions and I found out "why" I was billed. Apparently (according to their rep), there is a disclaimer that says the trial time starts at ordering (so mailing days count), not when you receive the product as it should. Therefore I never called to cancel my free trial, so I was billed ; even though I still haven't received my trail product yet (8/6). I let them know that type of unclear marketing is the same as stealing from people. They apologized for the "confusion" but I still will have to eat the $82.00!!! URGH!!!

I did call five times before I got through to anyone.

Dd
  7th of Aug, 2009

I just Had money taken out of my account For $90. 00 What the hell is this? Now I have to close my bank account because of this. they won't return my money. As of now. They should be investagated. This is so wrong in many ways. they do not have the right to do this. I am very mad...

Mr
  8th of Aug, 2009

OMG!!!These people BS so much. I was charge the TRIAL fell of $4.95 on June 30th. I called on July 15 to check on the status of my order. When i spoke to the rep she said that my order still was in the warehouse. On August 4 the charged $40 for another bottle. I called and spoke to the same rep from July 15. Apparently it takes 3 business days to get your refund back in your acct. Today is day #4 and still no refund. WE have to report these people for stealing money and giving false advertisement...

Wc
  10th of Aug, 2009

I cannot believe there are such sheisters ...like everyone else has posted, my account was debited with my checkcard number and it was 85 dollars and some change...I got on thier website and the online sales rep proceded to try to offer me another special where I just paid for shipping...can you believe it???
I have yet to make the phone call as someone stated...tell me though...Has anyone gotten their money back or even product??? Product was never received!!
My next step with this is challanging my chare with my bank...This site is BS!! DO NOT give them any CC info!!

WCT in Springfield VA

We
  10th of Aug, 2009

I too was burned by this company. From what I found out, the additional charge to my crd was for some product that I had no idea that I was ordering. I still am not sure what this product is because I haven't recieved it either. The lady said it was some similar product but I could barely understand her. Very strong accent. I was able to cancel any further product or charges I think. Call 8667192906. Wait about 20 minutes on hold ( i guess there are alot of people complaining), then you can cancel your order too. Still couldn't get out of charges for products I haven't recieved but hopefully ther won't be any more.

Wc
  10th of Aug, 2009

Well gang I have reported this to my bank and they are disputing the transaction(s)...in the mean time I have tried to get the company on the phone with no success...Ive had to cancel my CC which was a visa debit card to my checking...The bank is going to issue me a new card. This is going to cause me to have to change alot of other merchant accounts I use the card for regularly. Does anyone have a different phone number for this place? Has anyone received a refund? STILL PISSED!!

Lm
  13th of Aug, 2009

I am in the same boat as you all. I received 2 charges on my bank for 2 separate products ordered 7/29/09 of which they had a different phone number. When I called one at 877-380-3501 the rep showed both products and tried to assist me. As of today 8/13/09 I have not received either packages which they state are in transit. The rep would only provide me with one RMA # for return for one of the products, that the other would not be able to be returned since today is after the 14 trial period. Finally spoke with a supervisor which did provide me with another REM # for the other item and I have until 8/31 to return for a refund. HOWEVER I have not received the products yet, they say they are still in transit and tracking show as of 8/12 they are win Bell, CA. I plan on returning BOTH right away to receive a refund. We will see!!! Call 877-308-3501

Lm

Phone number to call is 877-380-3501

Ca
  13th of Aug, 2009

Hi everyone! Guys, this is real simple! I placed an order for the trial on July 29, 2009 and it cost me $0.99 supposedly to cover the shipping only. On yesterday (Aug. 12, 2009), I noticed a charge on my account for $86.42. Now, check this out! How about I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING from these people. So today (Aug. 13, 2009), I called my bank and got a telephone number (which at first, they couldn't find but later found because the bank rep said they normally don't list a number; he knew this because he said he'd just received another call from someone else yesterday for 2 charges of $86 on their account from these same people.) Anyway, he told me to call and try to work it out with them. I call them and the rep begins to tell me that they shipped the product and issues me an RMA to return the bottle for a refund. I spent way more time than necessary trying to convince this idiot that I had never receive anything from them. It was really a mess. So here's all everyone has to do. Just like the entry above says, CALL YOUR BANK AND DISPUTE THE CHARGES AND THEY WILL ISSUE YOU A REFUND. However, you must make an attempt first to try to straighten it out with the company because they will ask you that first. Also, be sure to cancel your account and make sure they issue you a confirmation number because your bank may or may not need it. So everybody, stop getting mad and get even because there's more than one way to skin a cat! I have received one of my refunds and my bank said as soon as the other charge hits my account, they will issue that one immediately too with no problem. And stop trying to contact that stupid company because you won't get anywhere! Just deal with your bank and go on. It will save you much hostility and negative energy that you could be placing into something more positive.

Ca
  13th of Aug, 2009

Oh yeah, also you can chat with someone live at www.myordersupport.com. That'll be a real thrill for you!!!

Te
  15th of Aug, 2009

This happened to my Grandson and he did'nt order it.
I t took calling them all evening and then was on hold for 30min. they said they would cancel order and he would get his money in 2-3 weeks. I don't think he'll ever get the money back.
I sent an e-mail to the Attorney General to report them and maybe they will check it out.

Dr
  17th of Aug, 2009

I ordered the "Free Trial" and thought it was going to cost .99 Cents. I never received the product and was billed $86.42 for the pleasure of a 15 day free trial. It seems the "Free Trial" starts when you order the product. They ship about 10 days after you order; so you never really have a trial period.

Their advertising strategy is to fake a local name and endorsement of the product and the free trial. Everything about the company if clearly designed to extort money from the overweight people of the world. In my opinion and experience they are a fraud.

Like the above caller I am working through my bank to get he refund.

If you check here first and take my advice, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, you will save yourself aggravation and money.

The Dragon Fly

To
  17th of Aug, 2009

I was telling some of the girls at work about that i had ordered this product on august 6th (the day I ordered It) and one told me to hurry and cancel because she had done the same and she has had nothing but problems with it... so i went straight home and called to cancel before i even received any product... AND I WAS CHARGED $87.13 TODAY August 17th after they told me 2 weeks ago when i called that everything was canceled and i wouldn't be charged... and i can't get ahold of anyone on any phone number... i have tried 877 380 3501 and 866 719 2906... im going to go straight to my bank in the morning and see what can be done about this!