Life Alert / TV comercial
I find the TV commercial EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE. It begins with a pitiful wailing, pleading for help. A camera pans through a house while the call goes on. Then at the bottom of the basement stairs we see an elderly woman lying on the floor.
This commercial is a SCARE TACTIC and in very poor taste. I think it equal to showing a dead baby commercial to pregnant women.
I WILL NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT. GETTING OLD IS BAD ENOUGH WITHOUT ALL OF THE DISASTERS PREDICTED BY TV COMMERCIALS.
More Life Alert Complaints & Reviews
- Life Alert - It's a scam 
- Life Alert - TWO WARNINGS regarding Life Alert. 
- Life Alert - True Story 
- Life Alert - I can't cancel the contract, because the rep kept silence 
- Life Alert - unable to cancel contract
- Life Alert - They pester EVERYONE! 
- Life Alert - life alert
- Life Alert Emergency Response - cancelling of contract
- Life Alert Emergency Response - commercial
- Life Alert Emergency Response - commercials and customer service