Licindia / Money Plus / Policy certificate problems

1 India Review updated:

I have taken policy as on date 30.03.2007 of life Insurance India. Name of policy is money plus. From the date four months has gone out yet I have not received a policy certificate.

Beware!

Comments

• Sh
      14th of Jul, 2007

It has been very sad Life Insurance India is a very good company in India in insurance sector And this type of mismanagement has been taken in company.

At least this fellow has got an stage to launch a complaint in India lots peoples are there who never knows about the platform of complaint. For those peoples this is being a very good platform.

Such type of things are never to be happen. Lets hope company and yourself do the better job to give this fellow a justice.

• Ra
      30th of Dec, 2007

I also have a policy in the LIC OF INDIA which matured in the
    year 1997, but even after a lapse of 10 years and much correspondence I am yet to get the amount due to me.I HAD PURCHASED A MONEY BACK POLICY WAY BACK IN THE YEAR 1977 .

• As
      9th of Jan, 2008

I surrendered my money back policy(issued in 1998) after paying for 8 years. In all I paid 63000. after surrender I got back a total of 43000. Is it a scam run by LIC to butcher innocent people of nieve India. Rob a hapless salaried person of all his savings in the pretext of surrender charges.

Further the person at the LIC Karol Bagh Office said that they have misplaced my policy's master document and I will have to give a notorised affidafit that LIC has misplaced my policy document and I indemnify LIC in case they suffer from any loss due to LIC's negligence.

Is it not great. Hail LIC and its ways.

• Be
      5th of Feb, 2008

how many groth be in my money

• Go
      5th of Feb, 2008

Unable to access lic portal 'licindia.com' for the last 3 days.

• Ta
      6th of May, 2008

Dear Mr. Ashok,

This is in reference to your query related to "surrendered my money back policy"

I would like to make 3 point in LIGHT regarding this.
    1st- you and your familt enjoyed had enjoyed a risk cover of Rs 1, 00, 000 for 8 years
    2nd: You got money back of Rs 25, 000 after 5 yrs which is extra from above calculation
    3rd: Tax benifits on LIC Payments.

and most important you have breached the contract for not paying premium for the specific period.

Ashok Ji please do not take LIC policies as pure INVESTMENT, LIC is offering many things along with it

Hope this may help you to know LIC is not a cheat.

Regards,
    Tarun Kumar Bansal

• Vs
      30th of Oct, 2008

i have taken lic moneyplus policy12/02/08 since not received the policy for the past eight months. since i have been transfered to pudukkottai. my old address changed how can i get the policy

• Sh