LIC Money back / Fraud by the agent
I had purchased a policy through an agent of LIC last year and submitted the payment of premium by cheque of Rupees 13318/- to the agent. By mistake of some one the cheques was returned by our bank whereas funds was available in my account at that time. I can show you the account statement My bank has informed me for returning of check. In the meanwhile I had received Policy no. [protected] dated 28/2/2009.
I asked to the agent pls collect the cash from me and deposit to LIC. He has collected the cash from me and after few days I told him for receipt then he again handed over me an other policy bearing same number and said this is your policy and previously is canceled due to check returned.
Now this year when I go for payment of premium officials asked me that this policy has been canceled due to non payment. I repeatedly calling him but he is avoiding the calls and asking to hand over him both policies he will see.
Pls help me in the matter
Anil Tiwari Policy no. [protected] (two policies of the same numbers) email@example.com
Ph: 91 [protected]
More LIC Money back Complaints & Reviews
- LIC Housing Finance - loan cheating 
- LIC - Delay and inefficiency in handling policies 
- LIC - LIC AGENTS FRAUD 
- LIC - Non receipt of survival benefit for Money back policy
- LIC Ajmer - Delay to deliver of policy 
- LICHFL Financial Services - not give lod
- LICHFL Financial Services - behaviour issues
- LICHFL Financial Services - home loan interest rate increased without any intimation
- LICHFL Financial Services - pradhan mantri awash yojana subsidy not received
- LIC Housing Finance - very very poor and very much delayed service provided by area office