LIC / Very poor service!

1 India Review updated:

My lic policy matured in march 2007. It was expected that lic would take advance action to settle, but after one month i chased and they wanted a form to be filled. I collected the form local office and submitted. I followed up with STD calls to hyderabad where my policy stands. There was no action. I spoke to the branch incharge Mr.Goud. He promised resolution. After one week i followed up he regretted that he forgot about the request as he has to handle some other important work.

I have written mails to regional head and divisional head but there was no response. I called up the central complaint no at Secretariat who promised resolution but no effect. Very poor service!

Comments

• Ra
      5th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir,
    Since last two years with several complain to LIC
    still i am not getting my original LIC policy
    Branch No. 922, Policy No. 902842493
    D.O.C :- 08/01/2007 & i am paying regular my preium Rs.5325/- Yearly, but still i am not getting my original LIC Policy Document

Rakesh Trivedi
    (M)9269455771

• Pr
      20th of Sep, 2009

I am a client of LIC market plus.It was said in premium receipt that units alloted would be intimated saperately, but I have not got any information regarding allotment of units since opening of policy.I
    submitted applications in written to send my account status on my e mail id, but no action was taken
    yet.I also requested to send me customer id to see my account status, but no action was taken
    yet.Details of my policies are given below:-
    1.MARKET PLUS-POLICY NO.537329017, Premium Rs.20000, AGENT-05657531, DO-000086
    2.MARKET PLUS-POLICY NO.537016982, Premium Rs.10000, AGENT-00856515, DO-0000962
    3.LIFE INSURANCE-POLICY NO.535351819, Premium Rs.1128/half yearly, AGENT-00856515, DO-0000962
    4.LIFE INSURANCE-POLICY NO.535932868, Premium Rs.5147, AGENT-00856515, DO-0000962
    NAME-PRAWIN KUMAR
    PERMANENT ADDRESS:S/O SHRI GANGADHAR JHA, NEW COLONY, IN FRONT OF REAL PUBLIC SCHOOL,
    SHERPUR CHOWK, P.O.-M.I.C.BELA, MUZAFFARPUR(BIHAR).PIN-842005.
    PRESENT ADDRESS-PRAWIN KUMAR, Q.NO.1032 D, RAIL COACH FACTORY, HUSSAINPUR,
    KAPURTHALA(PUNJAB), PIN-144602.
    Mob.No.-9417710957
    E-Mail id-pkjha0210@yahoo.com

8th of Apr, 2010

dear sir,
    i have before that time thrue these complaint board . but there is not any answer to me?
    i one more repeat my complaint that my father lic pension chaque2010 has not received to till date. please solve my earlyest this proublum.
    i have alredy complaint to that matter last five days.
    details are:name: heera lal chauhan
    pension policy no: 1043