Liberty Wireless / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
Liberty Wireless
I purchased 85 minutes using the interactive menu. At the end, the robot voice said my balance was 83 minutes. I pushed 9 to talk to a person and was told I had 85 minutes. I hung up and called again. The robot said 83 minutes. I again pushed 9 for a person, 'Chris, ' who said I had made a call to [protected]. I said no, I could not make any calls while I was on the phone with Liberty. He said he has the call right there on his computer and instead of admitting an error, he kept asking me if he could help me with something else. I asked for a supervisor but he said he was in a meeting with his boss.

N  7th of Jul, 2008 by

Liberty Wireless - Short changed me on
Liberty Wireless

Liberty Wireless account short changed me on my minutes. Supposedly plan included free nights and weekends. Checked my minutes 9 pm on Friday night, 42 minutes still available. Used phone on Saturday, Sunday service was suspended to lack of minutes I was then told by customer service that the system missed the lack of minutes. Was this a mistake? Or does this company not stand by their advertised services. Therefore I am not sure if this is a problem only I have been stuck with or if this is the norm for this company. Whether it was human error or a glitch in the system, should there not be some form of recourse for the consumer. I would like to make sure no one else makes the mistake of dealing with this company, the hook is a service offered to those who are least able to obtain services from the more well known companies.