Liberty University, Lynchburg Virginia / Unfair school policies

1 1971 University Boulevard Lynchburg, Va. 24515, Lynchburg, United States Review updated:
Phone: (434) 582-2000

Liberty University of Lynchburg, Virginia Financial Aid Office has a school policy or procedure that is applied to all former and current students that is in my opinion an UNFAIR PRACTICE. Students who have approved Federal Student Loans (Subsidized Loans and Unsubsidized Loans) would usually get their loans disbursed to the school that they have registered classes on. At Liberty University, they received all student loans for ALL students for the Fall Semester and Spring Semester in the month of November. In my case my Federal Student loans (subsidized and unsubsidized loans) was disbursed to Liberty University last November 11th 2013. I have no complaint in regards to the disbursement of my subsidized loans. My complaint is in regards to my “unsubsidized loan” because unlike subsidized loans, all unsubsidized loans generate or charges “INTEREST” as soon as the loan or money is disbursed to the “school or university” where the student is enrolled. In my case my subsidized student loan was used to pay for my 2 classes for Fall Semester and the unsubsidized loan was used to pay for my 2 classes for Spring Semester. My complaint is that Liberty University has a school policy that they do not disburse the unsubsidized student loans, which is generating INTEREST already since NOVEMBER 2013, not until APRIL 2014! This is how they disburse all refunds and financial aid money. I do see a lot of complaints online about how Liberty University treats their students unfairly and I am very surprised to know this coming from a Christian University. I do know I am not the only one who was mistreated unfairly so I’m looking for a law firm to represent me and also other previous or current students who are enrolled in this university.

Pa