Liberty University / Classes using McGraw Hill Connect

1 Lynchburg, VA, United States Review updated:

There are at least two classes (maybe more) Corporate Finance BUSI320 (as of 2012) and Investments BUSI420 (as of 2014), that use the McGraw Hill textbooks and the On-Line program called "Connect Plus" for homework and exams. Do not register for these classes. It would be an understatement (in my opinion) to say that they are badly designed, and are an anomaly from what has been a good educational experience thus far. Unfortunately, I had to drop the classes to preserve my GPA, and retake them at another school and transfer in the credit. This has cost me perhaps $3, 000.00. There is another class called Managerial Accounting, BUSI322 that I will not take at Liberty University because I think that it may also be badly designed. Avoid these classes, take them elsewhere, and transfer in the credit.

Ga
Apr 13, 2014

Comments

• Ri
      26th of Aug, 2011
    Liberty University - Not a quality education
    Liberty University
    Virginia

I do not want anyone else to make the same mistake I did. Liberty University on line is very poor. The instructors do almost nothing and the office staff is very poor. The idea of a christian education attracted me but I am very disappointed. Choose another college, be smarter than I was.