Liberty Tax Service / refuse to itemize
Mary the Franchise owner refused to list itemized deductions associated with moving expenses. She repeatedly informed us of how professional her business practices are and that she would not deduct moving expenses. Secondly, Mary refused to listen when specifically told her that we were not satisfied with her services. As she excused herself from our visit, she efiled our taxes without our permission and indicated that by law, she had to efile once our taxes were completed. It is estimated through a Certified Public Accountant, that Mary and her business cost our family over 1800 dollars by missing numerous other legal deductions.
More Liberty Tax Service Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Tax Service - abuse/fraud against franchise owner 
- Liberty Tax Service - charged to much for 1040ez tax form 
- Liberty Taxes - deceptive business practices! 
- Liberty Tax Service - overcharge & no fee disclosure 
- Liberty Tax Service - bad business practices 
- Liberty Tax Service - everything 
- Liberty Tax Service - exhorbitant charges 
- Liberty Tax Service - non-payment for work.
- Liberty Tax Services - will not uphold written policy
- Liberty Tax Service - unfair treatment of employees