liberty rewards & trust inc. / Winning of de - lotto north

liberty rewards & trust inc.
Phone: 1-416-841-7842
I was sent a check in the amount of $ 4875. 00, and told to call [protected], when i called a man said to deposit the check in my bank and after i had done that to call him back so he could release the rest of my winnings to me in the amount of $125, 000 via fedx, he also told me that the check that was sent to me was to pay goverment taxes. The tax amount is $2, 875 and would be paid directly to the tax agent via western union, or money gram. When i asked him if this was a scam he started yelling at me and told me to go to the bank and deposit the check. I told him i would do better than that, i told him i was going to call the better buisness bureau. Then he hung up the phone on me.

More liberty rewards & trust inc. Complaints & Reviews

Plus liberty rewards & trust inc. - Phoney Check

N  28th of Nov, 2008 by
what is this all about?
A  27th of Feb, 2009 by
My daughter got the same deal. how does the scam work????
should I contact the FBI?
A  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
I received the same letter today - in Arkansas and thank goodness for the previous notes here. My claim no: LR-295PB. Anything that states, "Keep this winning CONFIDENTIAL" is sure to be a scam!!
N  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
hahahaha I got one to today and man do these people think I was born yesterday !!!
A  4th of Mar, 2009 by
I am in Texas, and I also rec'd the same check for the same amount.
I also was not born yesterday, and I have access to the internet to
check these "if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't" situations
and companies.
I am curious though, what happens if you try to cash the check?

N  18th of May, 2010 by
i got the same letter and check i took it to my bank after call the guy and they said think u we are sending it to the fbi . and this scam been going on for some time now