Liberty League International / Fraud and cheating!

I was duped into this transaction by someone I trusted.. he is a life consultant coach and I met him at a gathering based on the movie 'THE SECRET"... I asked him about some reputable online home based business and he sold me on LLI... while I payed for my liberty conference reluctantly because I already had plans for that weekend, my adviser convinced me it was a good Idea to get in now... ever since I paid him the $$ i have had only 3 short conversations with my advisor, he is not helpful in making this a business and has just informed me that he is unwilling to refund my $$ even though no accommodation's are even planned thus far and nothing has been booked in my name... I don't feel right in suckering ppl into this scam!

Comments

Gl
  4th of Dec, 2007

I was taken by LLI. My advisors were always to busy to help. The Trips you pay for must be taken when they schedule them, it does not mater what is going on in your life. If you cannot meet their time table, you are out of luck, you loose your trip/money. Also after paying for my Summit trip, which was for two people to attend, the owners of LLI came back and said it cost extra for me to bring my wife. Thereby changing the product after it was sold and paid for in full. I hope my
information will help others stir clear of LLI. The owners are out for one thing only, padding their pocket. I was told, by A Summit Advisor, they took the head office out of the US so as to protect their assets.

Da
  27th of Jan, 2009

Hi Glen,

Liberty League is an incredible business model.

Whenever you join any business it's about doing your home work.

Remember once you are qualified yourself you make the profits on the tickets.

That's why people from 20 to 80 are making money from this business, it works.

It's not a good idea to write this stuff on the net, just go and see your Summit advisor and they will show you the business plan.

Remember, your advisors are busy because they are building their own businesses. They don't build it for you, only support you, when they can. This is a business not a job, with a boss, it's up to you to make it work.

regards