Liberty Fun Pass / Took Money out of my account w/o my Consent

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

Liberty Fun Pass look $29.97 from my account from 1/14/2008 - 3/14/2008. How do I stop this??? I can't seem to find a way. Any help would be appreciated it.

Je

Comments

• Br
      9th of Apr, 2008

I have got liberty fun pass and no money wasto be pull from my bank till i did on line id. But i did not do that and they pull money out of my bank. So i called them at 1-866-623-5423. 9am-5pm m-f eastern time. And they mailed some thing fill out for my money back. They will try to stop because it money for our veterans and soldiers. And if you got a us patriot cars it the same. And that # is 1-877-822-6682. Hope this help you. Brenda.

• Di
      21st of May, 2008

cancel your credit card and order a new one which is what I had to do.

• Mi
      22nd of May, 2008

did you ever get your money back?? They charged me $1.97 then a week later $49.99, for just the Liberty Fun Pass. Then I was charged for us patriot card, and a vip health card, which I never heard of eny of them before I seen it charged on my card. I'm going to talk to my bank, and see what they can do.

• Li
      16th of Jun, 2008

If there is more urgency for you to get a refund, just explain your situation and our response here and you should get much quicker resolution. Just say you saw the directions on priorty refund here.

To anyone else with conerns. Please observe this process so you can get DIRECT resolution of your personal matter in a timely fashion, rather than posting here:

- We have a Web address (http://www.LibertyFunPass.com/contact) for e-mail response within one business day.
    - Toll-free: Reach us at 1-877-537-3867 immediately during business hours, eastern time.

We make all efforts--online and offline--to resolve any outstanding matters promptly, including publishing this contact information in product materials we mail via First Class mail as well. And the toll-free phone number for reaching us directly is supplied to customers during your initial phone call.

Finally, customers who registered with a valid e-mail address receive all of this information by e-mail as well.

We are disappointed that you were unhappy with your matter, but our assurance to customers is the extra care we take to address matters by phone and the Internet, and hope in the end your questions are ultimately resolved to your satisfaction.

Again, we are posting this response to let you know there is a way to handle questions DIRECTLY and in a timely manner. We hope you notice that we have already responded several times on this thread, continue to repeat a variety of ways we can be reached, and ultimately hope all will understand the extra care we are trying to offer compared to what is being alleged here.

Sincerely,