Liberty Fun Pass / Unauthorized debit of my bank account!

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877 822 6682

Myself nor my husband authorized this company to take money from our checking account. We do not know how they did this? We did not sign up to be a member!!!

Comments

• Mi
      22nd of May, 2008

The same thing happened to me!!! I don't even know how they got my debit card number. They charged my debit for $1.97, then $49.99! I still haven't gotten my money back!

11th of Jul, 2008

I have a similar experience. I do not know how they get my credit card information. I don't know what to do now. Because I throw away the card(Liberty Fun Pass). I don't know how to cancel the"membership" and stop them from taking the money from my credit card.

• Be
      14th of Jul, 2008

I for one would like to know how they got my information when it was not given. The same thing happened to me and the so called website to contact them does`nt exsist!

• Li
      19th of Sep, 2008

Here are a few tips for anyone else with questions or concerns:

1. If there is more urgency for you to get a refund, just explain your situation and our response here and you should get much quicker resolution. Just say you saw the directions on priorty refund here.

2. To anyone else with conerns. Please observe this process so you can get DIRECT resolution of your personal matter in a timely fashion, rather than posting here:

- We have a Web address (http://www.LibertyFunPass.com/contact) for e-mail response within one business day.
    - Toll-free: Reach the Liberty Fun Pass at 1-877-537-3867 immediately during business hours, eastern time. You can also reach the U.S. Patriot Card at 1-877-822-6682.

3. We make all efforts--online and offline--to resolve any outstanding matters promptly, including publishing this contact information in product materials we mail via First Class mail as well. And the toll-free phone number for reaching us directly is supplied to customers during your initial phone call.

4. Finally, customers who registered with a valid e-mail address receive all of this information by e-mail as well.

We are disappointed that you were unhappy with the Liberty Fun Pass and/or U.S. Patriot Card (we are not affiliated with the other companies you mentioned above), but our assurance to customers is the extra care we take to address matters by phone and the Internet, and hope in the end your questions are ultimately resolved to your satisfaction.

Again, we are posting this response to let you know there is a way to handle questions DIRECTLY and in a timely manner. We hope you notice the extra care we are trying to offer compared to what is being alleged here.

Sincerely,
    Liberty Fun Pass

• Ra
      14th of Jul, 2009

You people at Liberty Pass are sheisters. That's why people are posting information DIRECTLY HERE and not just going to directly to you. We want to warn other people in the hopes that they may see these posts so that you won't wrip them off the way you have so many before them. To all readers of this post: Liberty Fun Pass is an unethical, predatory company that pursues consumers through illegal means. Do not sign up for ANYTHING they try to sell you. BE especially aware of the "free trial period" they will offer you if you are unfortunate enough to get targeted as their next victim. They promise you a free period but they charge you anyway and then the "super easy way" they tell you that you can cancel up front is ANYTHING BUT simple. Just stay clear of them.

• At
      23rd of Aug, 2009

I agree 100percent. I never authorized any such access to my banking account. I have a RIGHT to know where such information was attained! I WILL be contacting autorities in the matter along with my direct calls to said organizations being Liberty Fun Pass and US Patriot Card for Identity Theft and FRAUDULAUNT claims on my behalf without my pior consent.
    I am utterly disgusted with the STEALING of MY money and I will not stand by and watch this happen. I AM a patriot...a real PATRIOT who believes in the constitution and LIBERTY for all, not a socialist approach to taking someone elses rightfully HARD EARNED money.
    I have attached the photo(s) of the shanty email that I recieved out of the blue. It may be hard to raed, but that is because it was hard to read already.