Liberty Fun Pass / Fraud and scam

1 212 Davis streetGreenfield, MA, United States Review updated:

I was charged $19.95 two times, within 60 days, out of nowhere from my checking/debit account. I do not know who they are and obviously never authorized any transaction. I only had less then $20. in my account to begin with and put me into overdraft ($35), which eventually put me into $-186. I am a single mom with a fixed income and to think that these crooks would do this savage act should be imprisoned for a nice chunk of time. They also are with U.S. Patriot card, these jokers have been around a long time! Watch out! They came from Raven media-Grant writer pro. The only way is stop them is to close your account!!!

Si

Comments

• Li
      19th of Sep, 2008

Here are a few more tips for anyone else with questions or concerns:

1. If there is more urgency for you to get a refund, just explain your situation and our response here and you should get much quicker resolution. Just say you saw the directions on priorty refund here.

2. To anyone else with conerns. Please observe this process so you can get DIRECT resolution of your personal matter in a timely fashion, rather than posting here:

- We have a Web address (http://www.LibertyFunPass.com/contact) for e-mail response within one business day.
    - Toll-free: Reach the Liberty Fun Pass at 1-877-537-3867 immediately during business hours, eastern time. You can also reach the U.S. Patriot Card at 1-877-822-6682.

3. We make all efforts--online and offline--to resolve any outstanding matters promptly, including publishing this contact information in product materials we mail via First Class mail as well. And the toll-free phone number for reaching us directly is supplied to customers during your initial phone call.

4. Finally, customers who registered with a valid e-mail address receive all of this information by e-mail as well.

We are disappointed that you were unhappy with the Liberty Fun Pass and/or U.S. Patriot Card (we are not affiliated with the other companies you mentioned above), but our assurance to customers is the extra care we take to address matters by phone and the Internet, and hope in the end your questions are ultimately resolved to your satisfaction.

Again, we are posting this response to let you know there is a way to handle questions DIRECTLY and in a timely manner. We hope you notice the extra care we are trying to offer compared to what is being alleged here.

Sincerely,