Liberty Club / Money charge to my account

1 Union, NJ, United States Review updated:

I Marta Oliveira spoke with a lady from your office she cancelled my memership the number is 7977656 she told me they would refund my money back into my account within 72 hours they took 29.91 out of my account 1 time and my bank is aware of these trans acctions. I want this transaction to be back in my checking account immediately and if i get any bank fee it will be your responsibility. My cancellation no. is 4748372.

thanks
marta oliveira

Comments

• Ne
      12th of Feb, 2010

Today I checked my account and found that I was charged by Platnium Service for the amount of $99.95. I NEVER requested this service. I have to now cancel my bank account and open a new one. I was instructed to do so because Platnium Service as well as other companies sell your information and additional charges from other companies may be charged to your account. I have the following website to contact for internet fraud. I stress that you do this to stop others from being robbed from unsolicited services. Do not waste your time in calling Platnium Services because they will not answer calls. An automated system constantly repeats "please hold your call is important to us."

Contact: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

enter the following information on the company when the required fields are in need of information.

Address:
    Platnium Service
    5401-A South Blvd.
    Box 269
    Charlotte, NC 28217-2741

only one phone number is allowed in the complaint field for contact information, however you can include the secondary number in your comment section.

Phone number:
    800-972-8094 704-525-3880

Website address: is:https://www.nationalplatinumclub.com/?AID=57042&CID=2&SubID=257_7UB412

Hope this will help others!

• Ju
      3rd of Mar, 2010

i think you should call your bank and tell them this is credit card fraud and you never authorized this and someone is using your account information and your bank will close out tht card and give you a new one and then this cannot be done again. most banks will refund you the money.