Liberty Club / unauthorized bank withdrawal

A few weeks ago I was surfing the web when I got a pop-up telling me about ATM cards and I opened the silly thing. I browsed the site after I created a personal sign up page BUT I NEVER authorized any payments for any services offered, Now 3 weeks late I get my bank statement and I find that $39.94 has been deducted from my banking acct. I immediately called the company listed on the bank, Liberty Club and was told to visit this site for an immediate refund. But now I am here and there is no refund form and I called again to tell the people I had tried to get my refund. This time I asked how they had gotten my checking information and was told it was taken from an online order from Macy's. So that tells me that online sales are forever stopped in this household as the company's often sell bank or credit card info.
I still havent gotten my refund.

Comments

• Pu
      18th of Feb, 2010
    Libertyclbub - Took money from checking
    Liberty club refund
    Illinois
    libertyclubrefund.com

Took money from checking account unauthorized. Demand refund.
    Reference#4754788

• Mc
      20th of Nov, 2010

I, Mckita Prestley had 49.98 withdrawen out my account not authorize I want it back.5858481.

• Mc
      20th of Nov, 2010

I did't authorize to withdraw any money out my account.Can I please have it back.