LIBERANETWORK.EUMONIES NOT REFUNDED

1 Review updated:

I purhased a 5 in 1 steamer from the above company on the 24/9/2012 paid the money on my card plus 10.00 extra for 2-3 days delivery it took 3 weeks sent several emails eventually it arrived from china it did not work sent another email and returned to the address above paid 11.00 recorded delivery further email have been sent regarding refund still not refunded theyhave no telephone number lastest email they said they had recieved item would refunf but still nothing hyave checked out address for thiscompany and it isan internet cafe, i enclosed my card number inside the box but still nothing

Comments

• Ra
      Nov 14, 2012
    LIBERANETWORK.EU - No refund
    liberanetwork.eu
    19 Finchley lane Hendon London NW4 1BN
    London
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

I bought an X5 mop for £70.00 from this company which arrived with me (late) on the 25th October faulty.So after contacting Customer services I was advised to return the goods to an address in Hendon-London and upone receipt they suggested that I'd be reimbursed my money plus postage (£8.00) 2-3 days later. The item was acknowledged with them on the 31/10/2012 however, after numerous ignored email requests they have yet to refund my £78.00 outlay

• Sh
      Nov 19, 2012

I also bought the same mop which did not work, paid £12.60 to return it and am still waiting for refund. What ever you do do not buy off these people they are scoundrels.

Nov 22, 2012

This is a complete SCAM. I paid £86.00 and £8.80 to return as the mop did not work - still awaiting a refund - complete and utter THIEVES. Id anyone figures a way to get your money back - please let me no.

Nov 22, 2012
    LIBERANETWORK.EU - MONEY NOT REFUNDED
    liberanetwork.eu
    England, Cheshire
    United Kingdom

THIEVES - i purchased an X5 Steam mop on 18/10/12 for ££66.89 - after receiving it LATE i then had to return it as the mop was faulty. I contacted the email address stated and was told to return to an address in London and my postage would be refuned - this cost me £8.80.
    I have contacted the email address stated numerous times - the English is very poor and they hardly ever e-mail me back. They are now saying that they have not received the faulty mop and will not refund me - This is a complete and utter SCAM, Its disgusting how they take peoples money and get away with it.

• Za
      Dec 17, 2012

I have bought a mop in july. they have sent me a mop that did not work, so i wanted my money back and they haven't sent me the money back. They are thieves. Something should be done about them.

• He
      Jan 02, 2013

Ditto - exactly the same problems, how convenient that they do not have a contact number!! i also paid the express delivery and it took 3 weeks to arrive! has anybody had any success in getting a refund?

• Ab
      Jan 06, 2013

I had a very similar problem; bought the same mop, it stopped working the second time it was used. It took countless e-mails to get any response. Then they said they would arrange for pick up and replacement. I haven't heard anything since (over three weeks). They have no phone number or contact details. How can companies like this be stopped?

• Na
      Feb 07, 2013

I bought the 5in1 mop in October 2012. It arrived a month later. The thermostat broke before Christmas. No replies to my emails, no replacement, no refund. Disgraceful and there doesn't seem to be anything we can do about it. I have posted reports everywhere to warn others not to buy this product as it seems that people who have purchased from other outlets have had the same problems.

• Lo
      Feb 11, 2013

I bought the 5in1 mop in September 2012, took about 5 weeks to arrive and when it did it was Italian. The thermostat broke in November 2012, I emailed them as well as leaving a support ticket on the site which seems to have disappeared now. Had a reply in
    December 2012 saying they would contact me with details to have the mop collected. I have emailed them 5 times now and heard nothing else from them

Mar 01, 2013

Yes I had the same thing happen to me and I have been speaking to the owner of liberanetwork VIA email once I treating him with legal action. He promised me my money back for two months now but each week he keeps giving stupid excuses as to why my money as not been refunded. He even gave me his mobile number so I text him to see if it was a correct number which it was, I asked for his full name which is Antonio scazianio so I checked him out on facebook which he as a profile on there with pictures and his details which I written down. If you try the email address infoliberanetwork.el you will actually get a response from him but you have to be firm with your words and keep on festering him if you don't get a response at first. His mobile number his [protected] his pictures on Facebook are of him drinking red wine with a purple sweater on, he his Spanish looking skinny with grey hair and I havnt received my money back as yet but I have saved all my email conversations and text messages that I have had with and I tend to go to the police and trading standers about. Come on guys let's nail this fraudster and let's put him beside bars ;-) good luck every one.I hope this information is useful to use all.