Craigslist Cell Phone and Electronics Scam
1. Multiple complaints of no delivery as they do not intend on sending anything. If you do send a payment then a follow-up email will explain a second charge due to a customs tax.
2. Email account is mail.yahoo.com
3. goto whois.sc and type in www.favorbar.com. They use a protection agency to hide all information about the website including when it was created.
4. Description in Craigslist listing does not match title's description.
5. Sending money western union. Craigslist specifically warns against using this service in regards to a Craigslist purchase.
6. If you do a search of Liberalsale.com you'll notice
"liberalsale.com : information about this newly registered domain ...The website liberalsale.com was created the 2013-03-18. ... "
yet they post "customer reviews" with a review date before the site was even created. see below.
"Customer reviews. (2012-8-14) ... Liberalsale.com offers so much variety of products"
Very much made-up reviews.
Stay away from these sites.
Previous Website Names:
|Comments (5)||United States||Consumer Electronics|
|Sort by: Date | Rating|