LIBDISCLUB / I DID NOT JOIN YOUR CLUB BUT YOU WITH DRAWN $34.19 FROM MY BANK. I WANT IT PUT BACK!!!!!

1 25126 fr 2263, GOLDEN, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4172714083

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS AND I WANT THE MONEY IN MY BANK!!! MY NAME IS DORIS WILLIAMS EMAIL [protected]@netzero.net bank COMMERCE email me the results tonight.

Comments

• En
      14th of May, 2010

They took $34.19 out of my account without my authorization also! I guess they just like committing FRAUD!

• Sc
      14th of Dec, 2010

they took $49.98 from me/ thinking i got the loan i asked for, but surprise!!! i guess i got [censor]ED!!! HUH

• Ka
      23rd of Dec, 2010

unauthorized charges from bank account I want the money back into my account

• Sg
      16th of Jan, 2011

I agree with the facts stated by ENEWSU and scottie west. Liberty Discount Club submitted a preprinted check they created in the amount $49.98, and sent it to TD Bank (heading on their check is Commerce bank of PA NA) in my name and on the signature line they state that, the authorization is on file. This was done on 01/06/2011, and paid to Liberty on 01/07/2011. I did not authorize the payment to join their discount club.
    I will visiting TD Bank this week with a copy of the check and the comments posted by other complainants.
    This appears to a Federal violation of the internet by representing themselves as a loan company and in reality
    a way to bilk unsuspecting visitors to their site as legitimate. I will make further comments when and if Liberty Discount contacts me and when I get the results of my inquiry with TD BAnk and their security department. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Sg
      24th of Jan, 2011

UPDATE TO MY POSTING 7 DAYS AGO:
    Liberty Discount has a live chat box on their site, libertydiscountclub.com. I had a live chat with a CSR on 1/22/11. After providing my name, etc., she wrote back on live chat that a refund check was alledgedly prepared on1/13/11, and that in 7-10 days I should receive the check. It is now 11 days later and if not received by 1/28/11, my bank will take my dispute and correct this unauthorized submission of a check made out by Liberty, again, alledgedly authorized by me.