Liam CliffordCar not working

1 Review updated:

When I put my car to have it fixed I knew is was dead. The engine would not turn over and smoke was coming out from under the bonnet when I last drove it. It was a limited edition Capri which I loved. I am disappointed that Liam Clifford was unable to repair the car and instead just kept laughing and calling it a death trap.
The wheels are still the originals and so is most of the body work and rear seat. If I could get ti to run and an MOT I think it would be a brilliant classic and tax free.
Avoid dodgy mechanics who do not want to listen or repair your car. It is a joke.

Liam Clifford

Ar
Feb 16, 2015

More Liam Clifford Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
    Liam Clifford - Caveat Emptor
    Liam Clifford
    London
    Arkansas
    United Kingdom
    Liamclifford.com

Without wanting to labour the point Liam Clifford owes me a refund. He has filed to deliver on the case and does not return my calls. The company keeps telling me the case is closed but how can a case be closed if we have not appealed it yet.

I now have no way of continuing my case and want a refund

Feb 15, 2015

To add to this now how comes some people are able to have a case reviewed and dealt with in weeks and it takes others months. Who decides on how long a case should take. I think this is wrong and everyone should be equal. Is that not what is supposed to happen?

Feb 15, 2015

If my case for a divorce can not be completed soon I am just going to tell Liam Clifford he must refund all my money. Legal people can not charge for nothing.