Lia Rardin, Attorney / Lawer ripped me off!

1 7557 Rambler Rd., #810Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-265-7677

I would not recommend attorney Lia Rardin of Dallas Texas as she scammed me out of more than $1, 400. She had done very little legal work in a case I was involved with. She told me I owed her the funds in cash and would not let me pay with a credit card. When I asked Ms. Rardin to present the hours she had worked on the case, she refused to do this and demanded the cash.

I felt that if I did not pay up to Lia Rardin’s shakedown, she would take me to court and I would end up having to hire an attorney and this would end up costing me even more. I eventually paid the money and per her demands. I would advise anyone needing an attorney to stay away from attorney Lia Rardin of Dallas, Texas as she is the worst kind of shyster lawyer and you would want to avoid her or possibly be subject to one of her well orchestrated shakedowns.

If anyone else has been subject to lawyer Lia Rardin’s shakedown, I would advise them to file a complaint with the State Bar of Texas. If they get enough complaints on her, I believe they will eventually take some action and hopefully she will be disbarred. I do not believe she will stop her shyster ways until she is disbarred from the Texas State Bar.

Comments

• Li
      30th of Dec, 2010

This is a fraudulent complaint. I have had no client from whom I have demanded or accepted $1400 in cash.
    Lia Rardin, attorney

• Ti
      30th of Dec, 2010

Next time check a regular cup not a game cup and see whether
    the rim has been loosened. Most times it is actually the cup dispensor that will cause the rim to appear to be rolled up.