LHR Inc. / Terrible attitude

LHR INC. called me today and I told them to quit calling and hung up they call me right back before I could say something they call me A thief and said how do you feel stealing money!

I get these calls every other day 3 times in the day.

LHR INC seems like a business out of a basement or garage.

What can I do to have these call stopped? Luckily I can't reach into the phone. Just the tone on the voices when they tell you you’re a thief!

No legit company would talk like this, would they?

Va

More LHR Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

4th of Nov, 2008

JUST PAY YOUR BILLS AND STOP CRYING ON THE INTERNET. YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF.

• Ro
      24th of Nov, 2008

They called us for a "Time Barred" Debt, they pay 2 cents on the dollar for a debt that is outdated. We only had to call them back 6 times in a row before they finally took us off their list. Avoid the manager he has too much time on his hands. Just call the little people.

• Sh
      28th of Nov, 2008

I never knew about the debt until I tried to apply for a loan. So I called them to start making payment plans. When I wanted to lessen the amount that I was paying, one of the account managers started insulting me by saying that "I DON'T PAY MY BILLS!" How is that when I called to initiate payments? Ever since then my family has been recieving calls from the same account manager and she has been continuing to give them attitude.

• Be
      22nd of Feb, 2010

I worked for this ### company. The collectors are told out of training to "forget everything you just learned, I will teach you how to make money." The collectors are instructed to break FDCPA, in fact, the debt is so incredibly old and out of stats that they ONLY way to collect is to be a complete ### and break the law. LHR, Inc was part of an undercover investigation by "Dateline" back in 2007-2008. If you receive calls from them make sure that everything is documented and/or recorded and then sue them.

• Jd
      9th of Feb, 2012

I had a debt I didn't know about that went to LHR. I am in Alabama. I called the company and they were great. The settled the debt down, explained my rights, and we worked out a payment. Like most people in the recession we had a few hard years and this debt just slipped through the cracks, LHR was great in working out an agreement and never harassed or threatened us in any way. If you have to deal with collections in Alabama LHR is not a bad company at all.