LG Wholesale, Legion Global / damaged scooter, no refund, replacement or repair

1 New Lenox, IL, United States Review updated:

This company sold a mobility scooter to a person with a disability, took her money and shipped her a damaged scooter. After 4 months of phone calls and emails, the company will not refund the money, replace the scooter or repair the damaged parts. The company is about to be turned over to the State's Attorney on Fraud charges. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LG WHOLESALE or LEGION GLOBAL or you will be scammed too.

Comments

27th of Nov, 2007

I purchased a kids electric scooter, that does not work. The Co. can not help me. The never sent a manual, and said they will try to send one written in Chinese.

1st of Oct, 2008

We ordered 2 250 cc go karts from this company on May 16th 2008. We didn't receive the karts until June 6th and the one was severely damaged. I called right away to say that we had damaged brake line. They said that they would order right away. I filled out the parts request and took pictures as requested from the parts manager Matt. 2 weeks later called again. No order placed. Called again and again and again. Now it is Oct. 1st 2008 and still no part. They took my money no problem. This company has horrible customer service and even worse credibility.

• Ji
      8th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a gocart for my 13 year old daughter in june of 2008. It took almost 5 weeks to be delivered. I had nothing but trouble from day 1. After approximately 1 hour of run time the stator burnt and shorted out. I called Matt, the parts manager, for a warranty form which he sent and I filled out. After more than 2 months later and repeated phone calls, chatting on line, calling and calling I still have not received a replacement part. Matt has done nothing but run me around in circles. I am so tired of being jerked around by this jerk. I have never had such poor, unprofessional service from a company in my life!! I have a brand new go cart sitting in the garage which is useless!! Not to mention the fact that my daughter can't even ride it. I am reporting LG Wholesale to the Better Business Bureau and will take whatever legal action I can against this company and specifically Matt the parts manager.

• Bo
      29th of Apr, 2009

LG took my money no problem, sent me many e mail to be sure it was paid..I have spent $2800 on WC-75 GoCart from Legion Global now called LG Trailer.com spoke with Matt took many pictures and sent them off its been over a year(Bought in Feb 2008 Now its May 2009) in getting parts and still haven gotten them all. They even send wrong parts. Now they have changed their phone number, stopped e mailing me back. My son has downs sysdrom and will never be able to drive.. this is why i ordered this maching... looks like will will have to take legal action, call the Better Business Bureau and call into action the Illnoise Attorney General... This company has has a parent company caller NST in california, I will be calling the attroney general office there too. Horrible customer service and credibility, I will tell all my friends and those on the internet..I will never buy from NST or LG again... they suck and are only intrested in taking your money.