LG Wholesale / terrible customer service!

1050 Colonial DrJoliet, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 815-462-9089
I bought the 250cc sharp shooter. At 1st I called them and told them that I want to pay by credit card. They said, if the order is over 500$ that they will charge me a fee. So, I paid by E-check. I bought the 6 month warranty with it. $1700. Took 3-4 weeks to receive it. I went and picked it up from the terminal because they were taking WAY too long. I put it together, and what they say that it would only take an hour, took 4. The ATV would then idle to fast, or not at all. When I got it, there were NO back brakes, the front BARLEY worked. Called them and told them that it had no back brake pad. They said thats no covered. A month later, the chain broke. I called, and told them that the chain broke and I need a new one. They said ok, we'll order it, let me have an email address and we will send a confirm, we need $10 for shipping.

Which they did charge me for. Never got it. 2 weeks later I called them a again, saying that it won't idle, seems like it wants to back fire and that I haven't received my chain. 'oh, its on back order'. 'You have to adjust the carb, after break in.' Which I did. Then a month later, I called again, and asked where is my chain was, 'well I see that it was ordered, let me order it again. give me an email address.' Still haven't got it. I again called 2 weeks later. 'oh, well the guy that worked in parts got fired for lieing to customers. saying he order parts and didn't.'

I told them that I need a crab because it not running right. 'oh ok, let me have your email and i'll order it'. Which then he was suppose to order the chain and the carb. Still NOTHING. Called back a week ago after taking the ATV to the beach. (which EVERYTHING RUSTED ON IT) asked them where is my chain and carb is? 'Well, I see that it was ordered back in aug.' I then told them. OK Well I need a petcock, carb, chain, back brake pads because they never came with it, the front brakes doesn't work any more, it leaking gas everywhere, the muffler rusted, the frame is rusting. If I don't get my parts in a week, I will be calling my lawyer.

'Ok, we will get them ordered. let me have you email, we will send a confirm' 'oh by the way, did you ever send a picture of it?' I told them, no, and I'm not going to send a pic, its to much hassle, now send me my parts... 'ok sir'. I then called back 20 mins later just to confirm that they had it on the file. Which they said yes. I called a lawyer anyway to talk to him, the lawyer gave me some crap of, 'well, do you have warranty info in writing?' I said it on the web site. 'well when you get it, call me back.' which then I never heard from him again.

I tired calling LG to ask where is the warranty info, they said, that they don't have any written info. I told that lady that answers that I want something in writing. She of course replied, 'well to bad.' Now, here I am with 1 month left on the warranty and I still have yet to receive any part from them. I do plan to call another lawyer and talk to him about sewing them... I plan to try on 2 things. Ether getting them shut down, and possible jail time for false advertising or refunds for people that want them.
Va

Comments

Ph
  7th of Jan, 2008
Sound like a bad company. I google this company out because I ordered x scooters and they all arrived broken. The first round of calling for exchange and refund was not successful due to they transfer me around and around without getting to the right person. The second round of calling also not successful cause they said they are so busy at this time, please call back in half hour. This is not a good sign of customer support.

I will try to call them again to see if I get anywhere... so far, customer service is not good at all.
Mi
  7th of Jan, 2008
I ordered a bike from these guys, and it was great. The unit took about 2 weeks to arrive and Then when it got here, it was the easiest thing to put together. If you cant put together something that they sell, you shouldn't be buying one in the first place. They do not sell X Scooters and That has nothing to do with this company. Customer service is hard to come by, and this company definetly has EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE when I call up. I WOULD RECOMMEND LG WHOLESALE TO EVERYONE AS THEY ARE A GREAT COMPANY!
Ho
  29th of Feb, 2008
LG WHOLESALE - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING !
ALSO KNOWN AS WWW.LEGIONGLOBAL.NET - WARNING - WARNING-WARNING!! THEY OFFER INSTANT SAVINGS IF YOU PAY BY CHECK AND SPECIAL SHIPPING.

MY ATV PURCHASE ARRIVED WITH A DENTED BOX ATTACHED TO A METAL FRAME. DURING SHIPMENT, BATTERY ACID PACKAGE WAS BROKEN AND LEAKED.

CALL TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT STATEDTHAT I MUST CONTACT THE FREIGHT COMPANY AND PLACE A CLAIM. CALLED FREIGHT COMPANY AND THEY STATED THAT I NEEDED TO CONTACT THE ORIGINATING COMPANY (LG WHOLESALE).., CALLED LG WHOLESALE AND THEY SAID I WOULD HAVE TO MAKE A CLAIM WITH SHIPPING COMPANY.

WITH CHRISTMAS 2007 JUST DAYS AWAY, AND TWO CHILDREN EXPECTING THIS ITEM, I PURCHASED A REPLACEMENT BATTERY FROM WALMART FOR $43

ONCE INSTALLED AND ASSEMBLED, WE PUT IT UNDER THE FAMILY CHRISTMAS TREE WITH A WAX PAPER UNDERNEATH JUST IN CASE THERE WERE ANY LEAKS.

UPON CHRISTMAS DAY.. NO LEAKS, AND LOTS OF EXCITEMENT FROM MY CHILDREN ABOUT RIDING THEIR NEW ATV AFTER CHURCH.., WHAT A SHAME.

SINCE MY PURCHASE IN LATE NOVEMBER 2007, I HAVE SPENT OVER $300 FOR PARTS ON A BRAND NEW $700 110HP "BADGER" ATV FROM LEGION GLOABL PARTS AND LOCAL PROFESSIONAL MOTORCYCLE REPAIR SHOP.

I HAVE GONE THROUGH 5 CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AT THIS COMPANY, ALL WHO REFUSE TO PROVIDE THEIR LAST NAME OR EXT#.

IN PARTING WORDS, LEGION GLOBAL HAS A GREAT WEB SITE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. IF YOU WANT TO PAY $500 + DOLLARS FOR A CHINESE BUILT ATV THAT YOU OR CHILDREN MAY NEVER GET TO RIDE, GO FOR IT. JUST BE SURE TO READ THE FINE PRINT. THEY LOVE YOUR MONEY, ESPECIALLY WHEN PAID BY VERIFIED CHECK.

IF YOU LIKE CHEAP PRICES, MISLEADING WARRANTIES, AND SUCK ### CUSTOMER SERVICE, RUSH TO:

LEGION GLOBAL MOTORSPORTS, LLC
21765 S. CENTER AVE. NEW LENOX, IL, 60451 Toll Free 866-710-6096
Ta
  12th of Apr, 2008
LG Global Owner drives a $100, 000 Audi and laughs at all of your complaints. He is also dating a 17 year old girl.
Th
  18th of Jun, 2008
I totally agree with this person! LG does not keep their words! When you get info to sue, let me know...I like to do the same!
Fi
  2nd of Jul, 2008
"Mikemackin" is a schil for LG. He published his phony response
to make LG look acceptable. They are NOT!
Just go to their website...what a con-artist JOKE!
Price goes up in 3 hours from time you've visited the site...Followed by, "Makes Us an Offer"...and then: Price CHEAPER if you use Check...DAAAaa, you can't "Reverse Fraudulent Charges" on a Check!!!

You're buying chinese...isn't THAT, a big enough gamble for you stupid americans, as it is?? Why add more risk by buying from Scheister - Card sharks?? You are idiots, all!
Jo
  18th of Jul, 2008
Enough of the American jokes you flockin' free loaders. It's high time for you weak ### fence jumpers, just off the boaters and tax dodgers to get your ### off of medicaid before a 4 pound slug flying at the speed of sound finds your ###.
Stop buying these Chinese ATV's, solar powered minibikes and electric wave runners and enroll your ### in an English as a second language class.
It's high time to throw up a 100 foot electric fence around this country and give every registered voter a border patrol badge.
"You buying chinese...isn't DAT, a big nough gamble for you stupid americans, as it is?? Why add more wisk by buying from Scheister - Card sharks?? You all idiots, all!
Oh, okay Charwee, go dig another tunnel, ###.

LG Electronics Logo LG Electronics