LG TV / ignorance of service after taking money

1 India Review updated:

The Service dealer in Secunderabad is not taking any interest in changing the parts of my TV's Woofer system since last 1 year. When we make call to the people they will slip from the subject with one or the other reason. They were much interested in put us in trap in the name of AMC with that we will be benefited with free service whenever required and once in 6 months they suppose to come and do regular service but no use and till now they did not do any of them. Till today they have not changed the parts or they respond properly.

Comments

• Ua
      17th of Nov, 2007

See my posting of November 2007!

• Su
      22nd of Nov, 2007

I purchased an LG tv from Bangalore, BRigade Road, Radio Shack. No delivery on time, no service, no warranty card given plus the damn people there are like either goons from the third grade areas or just plain idiotic! Was surprised to see a company like LG associating themselves with folks like these...?

• Pr
      11th of Dec, 2007

Humming sound from speakers of LG TV

• Pr
      30th of Dec, 2007

Yes even I agree that LG TV service is not good as I purchased a brand new TV in month of November8th.
    And my complais started. I complained them that in that TV the dark green colour patches are displaying. But in vain.
    4 -5 times technician came and said that" TV is Flat screen thats the reason Patches are coming","There is metalic coupboard near your TV that is the reason patches are coming"
    Now I m fed up and dont know what to do?...

• Je
      3rd of May, 2008

This is not a complaint -- far from it ..Very pleased with our new LG26 TV . It is running satisfactorily from our FS-4200 D/S receiver which switches polarity with 13/18 V.
    I was expecting to remove the STB and run the LNB directly from your built-in digital tuner but the latter only supplies 6V for the antenna ! Obviously I am missing the point !!
    Library books and the web have not helped ...please put me straight !! Thanks, Jerry.

• Pa
      30th of May, 2008

I BOUGHT A LG 29FRGE TV IN FEB 2007. A FEW DAYS AGO THE SCREEN WENT DARK AND THE PICTURE WAS UNVIEWABLE. I CALLED THE LG TV REPAIR PERSON AND HE SAYS THE PICURE TUBE IS DEFECTIVE. HE SAYS THERE IS NO POINT IN REPLACING THE TUBE AS IT COSTS 7, 000 AND THE NEW TV IS ONLY 13000/- WARRANTEE IS ONLY FOR ONE YEAR AND IT IS 15 MONTHS SINCE I BOUGHT IT.
    I AM A DEFENCE SERVICE PERSON AND DONT HAVE ANY WAY TO GENERATE MONEY FOR A NEW TV EVERY YEAR.
    WHAT DO I DO???

22nd of Aug, 2008

A FEW DAYS AGO THE SCREEN WENT DARK AND THE PICTURE WAS UNVIEWABLE

• Kd
      21st of Jan, 2009

My complain No.N9C10200938 date 2 January 2008. LG provide Jr. Engineer for repairing. Actually T.V. was in working condition before the reparing work T.V. problem is same. I again complain about T. V function then Engineer said T.V. will go th work shop in Okhala. New Delhi.for Auto Off problem. After 15 days workshop people said we have not available the part of T.V. The workshop people send the T.V. back to me without repairing work . Pl. foward my complain for needful action as soon as possible. further detail pl see my complain NoN 93122010855

• Gc
      29th of May, 2009

I bought LG TV just 9 months before, now it is not working, when we asked the service people they say some IC has gone, but taking time to repair, as they have to obtain approval from the lg office, then only they can repair, so after paying money (for purchase of TV) we have to wait for one week to get repaired, when we asked the service people they say it is the procedure. really a good procedure, now I have decided not to buy any LG Products because of their worst service procedures. my mobile number 9840131965.

service people are arul nagar - madhavaram.

• Ca
      26th of Oct, 2009

LG Tv's are garbage and even worse is their customer service. I will never buy another LG product as long as I live and I will encourage others to so so as well. CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer Beware!)