LG / refrigerator.
I purchased an LG refrigerator with Best Buy in June 2017. The ice maker stopped producing ice in less than a month. I called Best Buy and LG company immediately. It took them a few months to send a tech to my house. Then the tech finally came and processed his paperwork incorrectly according to LG. So I had to send LG an attachment receipt of the purchase and picture of serial no. through an email link LG provided to me. So They promised about send out another tech 2 months ago. I call them every week and they continue to promise that a tech will call me to schedule an appointment and I have not heard anything from them. I am very upset because the claim has been on for over 5 months. They have not fixed my ice maker and continue to ignore it. It needs to be taken care of before the warranty expires.
More LG Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG - lg refrigerator model lfx25974st
- LG - refrigerator
- LG Electronics - the tv had a black screen but I had sound 
- LG intellocool Refrigerators - dented refrigerator delivered
- LG Electronics - stove model lsg4513st