LG / Refrigerator / bill lost and not able to get duplicate bill

India Review updated:

I put my complaints on 18th august regarding cooling of my refrigerator with no. w8c81807351 but they said if you have bill we can consider under warranty which is not missed so request to issue duplicate bill to victory electrics Rajkot from where we purchased this refrigerator but they have not able to provide me the same so I pass the request to company regarding duplicate bill and for that I had given my refrigerator model no., serial no. but then also they are not able to track my transaction and not providing duplicate bill which is required to verify the warranty period. This process is going on for last 11 days.
Sh

Comments

Ra
  11th of May, 2007
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

LG / Refrigerator - Fridge not cooling
Australia

I had lg refrigerator bought one year back, it worked well for one year but now it stopped working and its not cooling. The temperatures in the fridge are warmer rather being cooler.
Am
  18th of May, 2007
If you unplug it for a couple of hours does it start cooling again? If yes it is then it your defrost timer that's what happened to mine. The timer is located in the same housing as the refrigerator temp controller.

Hope it helps!
Mo
  30th of Jul, 2007

LG / Refrigerator - Poor service!
India

Two months down the line i had purchased the LG Refrigerator from Vijay Sales and thats where we made a big mistake. The ref. was delivered the next day itself, but when the refrigerator came, the tray was broken due to which we had to send the Ref. again with the delivery boy.The next day they delivered the ref. when we made the entire check we found the defrost pipe was missing mean while the delivery boy had left. We called the vijay sales customer care on 022 - 66227722 and spoke with many executive as requested for replacement of the Refrigerator but no action taken on the same. The Vijay sales PRO Sabena committed many thing but never implemented it. I wanted to escalate the call to their higher authority but she was not ready to give the name and no. She requested me to co-ordinate with LG team... I don't understand why should i speak with LG team. If required i could have directly coordinated with LG local dealer and take the refrigerator from them. Till day i have still not received the Refrigerator replace nor received the part. I would request people never go to purchase electronics from VIJAY SALES. Pathetic service from then.

We always followed up on the issue but always got wrong commitment.
Dj
  16th of Sep, 2008
Brought LG fridge, 185cc intellocool 6 months ago, but packing got loose within 2 months.dealer contacted but nobody turning up for service.kindly, advice.
Vi
  5th of Sep, 2014
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Bill lost and not able to get duplicate bill
Vishwanath Rajpure - 9819498295
I put my complaints month of august regarding cooling of my refrigerator. my refrigerator model no. GL-255VT5.BWTZEBN &
SR. No.010NLLG005264 but they said if you have bill we can consider under warranty which is not missed so request to issue duplicate bill to Top Ten Electronics, Ghansoli, NaviMumbai from where we purchased this refrigerator but they have not able to provide me the same so I pass the request to company regarding duplicate bill but they also not able to track my transaction and not providing duplicate bill which is required to verify the warranty period. This process is going on for last 15 days.
Please Help me