Lg / Maritime Appliance Repair / Leons / washing machine repair
I purchased an LG washer from Leon's with an extended warranty. It broke last Thursday. I called them and was told we lived in a "remote" area of Canada. Sigh. Halifax is NOT REMOTE but I guess nothing exists east of Montreal!
The repair guy came from Maritime Appliance Repair today and agreed, yup, it's broken but no one locally carries parts so he has no idea when the part will be coming in, could be two days or four weeks. So I asked him where the nearest LG warehouse was - no idea. I asked him, well, it's two weeks before Christmas, when will my washer be fixed? No idea.
Maritime Appliance Repair has a monopoly here and fix ALL LG appliances. They consist of about 10 people. Period. Including technicians. They know there's nothing you can do about it and they act like it, too. He told me all LG appliances were like that - no parts locally and it takes forever to get any parts. He just wanted to leave and he'll fix it when the part comes in, whenever that is.
I will NEVER purchase an LG product again. Never. I am completely disgusted that Leon's doesn't care, either. So it's the wind up to Christmas and I have no washing machine. I also am recovering from surgery on my broken ankle so can't easily get to a laundromat so it's not good. I'm disgusted.
More Lg / Maritime Appliance Repair / Leons Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - poor services
- LG - lg company in lebanon refusing to fix my tv
- LG Electronics - refrigerator lfx25973
- LG Electronics - lmxc23746s refrigerator
- LG Electronics - lg front load washing machine