LG LED TV / snapdeal most unprofessional and dishonest

India Review updated:

I purchased an LG LED TV from snapdeal in month of Oct'2014. Unfortunately I didnt open the package for a long time. My biggest mistake. But to my shock when I opened up the package I found the LED screen totally smashed and on requesting the snapdeal team so many times they have acted very unprofessionally and always give same answer that they cant do anything now since it has crossed the return intimation period of 7 days. But is this what we should expect from a big ecommerce company like snapdeal, that they gonna sit silently when their customers are getting cheated left right center. A big wake up call for them.

If listening get back to me on [protected]
Himanshu

Hi
Jan 19, 2015

Comments

• On
      20th of Jan, 2015

Dear Himanshu,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
    Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,
    Snapdeal Online Team

• Hi
      22nd of Jan, 2015

I am sorry to say snapdeal team. I have written so many times on that email id and even today also I got the same response from your team that nothing can be done since its been more than 7 days since you have received the item.
    Now I will not write on that email id but on other sites so as to make other people aware of reality of online companies.
    Thanks