LG India / Service Centers / bad attitude of service representative

1 India Review updated:

Today i submitted my LG Cellphone (CDMA-Reliance) (because of minor problems) to one the LG Service Centers in Nagpur (Spectrum Marketing, Shop No.2, Dharampeth Towers, West High Court (WHC) Road, Dharampeth , Nagpur - 440010).

They gave me one phone number for checking up the status of cell phone. In the evening when i tried to contact the service center on the given phone number then i found that no one is picking up the phone. After trying for almost one hr continuously i tried on internet to look for some alternate number to contact the service so that i can get the status on my cell phone and service charges before going to service center to pickup the cellphone. On internet i found one alternate number and tried to contact on this new number then some body from the service center picked up the phone. I showed my dissatisfaction to him why they are not picking up the phone if they are giving that phone number to all customer. To my surprise, that service representative reacted in such a way that nothing has happened and he coolly said that that number is not working for sometime and it is very normal thing for them. I asked him then why they are giving this number to all customer if that number is not working. Then to my utter surprise, that person told me that it usually happens and there is nothing to shout on. I was very surprised to observe such a pathetic display of customer service. I would urge to LG India to look in to this matter to improve their customer service.

Name of the person who gave me the non-working number is Himanshi Jaikalyani.

I hope to see some improvement and some action taken by LG India.

Regards,
Sanjeev Singh.

Comments

Sh
  24th of Apr, 2009

Dear LG Care,

I bought LG front loading Washing Machine on last month 31/03/09 on the day I got replacement for that product because which has manufacturing on 2007 3rd month and also that product with lot of damages and buttons are not working fine, white color paint had damaged on left a side. I have raised the complaint to customer care they told please contact Chennai manager Mr.Vijay.Ph:65510501.Last 15 days I am keep on trying this phone but phone was always ringing no body pick that phone. Still I didn't get any call or message from LG services. I never see this king of services and Product in my life. Very worst services LG provide into Chennai. The entire customer suffered on that. Nobody take responsibility to clear this problem. They are focusing only on selling the product which had manufactured on 2 years before.LG India please stop these kind of service and Product distributing to your customer and please give very good solution for my complaint. Please take immediate action against your service center

Br
  23rd of May, 2009

Hi,

I am having LG freeze and faced problem of extra cooling. Everything gets freezed like ice in my freeze :). Finally I have complained about it to LG customer service. After a week, received a call from one technician and asked me that he wants to visit my place. I requested him to come on saturday. He said OK. After that around two saturday passed and nobody called me and I called to customer care and remind them for complain and talked with Some seniors.After that i received a call from technician and asked me to log new complaing as old complain is closed as they need to resolve the request in some specific time. I again logged complain and called him and he said he can not come today he said he will come on monday. I requested him to visit in saturday as i am available on sat. at my home.He said i will try. Finally nobody has come. Again I talked with some superior of LG but could not get any help.In sort i logged a complain on 11th May 09 and today is 23 May 09. Nobody has visited at my home and resolve my problem.

I really want to replace my all LG appliance with some other company. Really its so poor service of LG India

Brijrajsinh Jhala