LG - India / poor customer care

India Review updated:
I called LG customer care twice and lodged my complain for replacement of certain parts. Both the time no one came to my residence and the status of the complain in their record shows as closed.

Is anyone hearing??!!

A  13th of Sep, 2007 by
regarding glass tray not recevied at time of delivery of microoven,reference to compliant no w7c91104455.
please look in to matter immediately ,as i am following on same issue for last 1 month.
A  17th of Sep, 2007 by
I have lodeged a complaint with LG 2 weeks ago and have been caliing up every single day. There is absolutly no follow up. I have never seen such poor service
A  27th of Aug, 2008 by
During bootup my pc crt monitor brightens excessively with greenish yellow light. this is an intermitant problem. The complaint was registerd with LG service centre (No. is) S8C81904016. But so far no service personnel reported to me though I am contacting them almost daily over the phone. They offer lame excuses.
A  14th of Oct, 2008 by
I purchaged Air condtion Yestarday on 14-10-08, They told next day itself service engineer will come and install the AC, But they have not come, I Have Contacted LG customer care but its of no use no response from them till now, I am repeatdlly calling but no response.
D  19th of Oct, 2008 by
I have lodeged a complaint with LG dvd player 1 weeks ago and have been caliing up every single day. There is absolutly no follow up...
N  1st of Nov, 2008 by
hello sir, madam
i had purchased a product of LG... product code no. LG-CTY29FD7RGE on 12 jan 2008,
On 29 nov 2008 i had complained and request id is W8CA2900162.but after calling ur coustamer care 4-5 times not a singal engineer had not visited 2 see my t.v .and ur telling us that in 24 hour our engineer will visit ????
ther is an reqest from me 2 visit ur engineer .as soon as posible ...
N  10th of Nov, 2008 by
I purchased 1 of ur proudact LG wasing machine From ur dealer in tamil nadu, kanitakumari district, Sundar Radios, nagercoil.On 4th novermeber, at that time they told me that they fix this wasing machine to ur home & also they will give demo next day bt still 11th november and also iam daily calling ur dealer and telling i buy wasing machine for wasing my cloth not for keep in showcase.if i want to use this one or not, they are telling today service people will but still there is no 1 from ur service people, realy i fed up of ur service, now iam thinking i went to buy LG.i chouse LG for 1 good service.but now iam thinging y i went to the LG.this is ur poor customer service.
N  14th of Nov, 2008 by
My Lg Moniter is Dead . It Should Not be stareted .
N  24th of Nov, 2008 by
Dear sir,

sub: my old complaint dated 14th nov 2008

with ref to above, i have purchased LG CTV 29" from Veritas Next Pondicherry on 25th April 2008. the colour batches are all the time displayed in screen. the local service personale changed the picture tube 2 months ago. again there is same problem is persisting. they are not taking care to repair or replace the TV. hence it is requested to take necessary steps to rectify the problem immediately. also replay to my email.

yours faithfully
Rajalakshmi Janakiraman
#30, Indiranagar extension
Pondicherry - 605 006
Phone: 0413-2272856
Mobile: 0-9345771491
email : janakijipmer06@yahoo.com
N  26th of Dec, 2011 by
I received from Sundar Radios Nagercoil LED 26" LG Company(Date:24-12-2011).I taken my home.But Not installation.So please send your person immediately.
My address