Lg Fridge And Videocon Washing Machine / about the sales and service of the sales person

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sirs, 12.11.2007
I had been to VIJAY SALES showroom at Infinity, Andheri (w) on 11.11.2007 to purchase one Fridge and one washing Machine, which I did. First thing I was disappointed that the colour of fridge that I chose was told to me after 15 minutes that the same is not available for the customer but only for display. Eventually I had to select another. My point is that why the salesman does not have the information while selling. Why it is told when the payment is being made. I had no other option left at that time.
Secondly, as Diwali offer I was provided with one Tower fan with discounted price, which was supposed to be carried by me after making payment. The salesman searched for it and I was told that the same is being brought from the store. I waited and in the mean time paid the entire amount of Rs.23500 odd, through credit card. Immediately thereafter your Salesman Mr. Chirag told me that this is also not in the stock. Why such mishap happens? Why the salesman does not have the knowledge of availability of your products for sale? Yours are one of the largest and prestigious stores in the country. I even talked to one of your Manager Mr. Robert who also could not give proper answer to me neither he has the courtesy to deal with an aggrieved customer. I am working in a Bank and I handle at least 40 to 50 customers on daily basis for the last 20 years. That was really a pathetic experience I had in your show room. I have not gone there for the 1st time. This was my third visit and earlier I had quite good and memorable experience. This being just after Diwali, your personnel should be more careful and courteous than other days.
Thirdly I had categorically requested your people Mr. Chirag, Mr. Robert and the lady on the counter that my Fridge and Washing Machine should be delivered on 12.11.2007 itself to which they have agreed. But till now it is 6.00pm I have not received the things neither I have received any call thereof.
This is quite surprising that your people are not concerned about the customer satisfaction or customer delight, rather they know that how to get the money from the customer by selling the products. After the payment is made no body bothers.
I request you to kindly look into the matter and take care so that no body else is harassed in the future like me. Please ensure that my Fridge and Washing Machine is delivered within next 24 hours at least. Else my faith on Vijaya Sales will be shattered into pieces.
Thanking you anticipating a prompt action and response from your end.
Yours faithfully
R K Mohanty

Comments

• Mk
      8th of Dec, 2007

This is regarding Videocon Company’s service for our washing machine. Our washing machine model no. is 1311F which was purchased in the year 2000. For seven years it worked without any major problem. But for the past one year it has given more trouble and approached your call centre. The person who came for service suggested to change the board since the machine was in a good condition. P.C.B, has been changed on 23.05.2007 by M/s. Sree Balaji enterprises, Ashok Nagar, Chennai-83 saying that new PCB has been fixed and charged around Rs.4200 /- and gave 6 months guarantee. In spite of changing the PCB again the water draining, improper indications on the board had happened and thrice the persons attended the complaints and gave temporary solutions. For the fourth time we have informed the same problem to Balaji enterprises who had supplied the PCB. But they have suggested registering in the call center. We have registered complaint on 02.11.2007, complaint no.C00VF07K02050 and repeatedly called them up to 18.11.07. Finally a person had attended and informed the PCB is not a brand new and it was a serviced board which has to be attended by Balaji enterprises only. But the person came from there had checked for 5 minutes and told that the PCB is ok. Till now the machine is not working and the same has been informed so many times to Balaji and he assured to send a person to attend the problem. But none of them turned back. We wanted them to change the PCB.

We did not expect such a cheating activity from a reputed company. We wanted a proper solution for our problem. Kindly reply as soon as possible. If you are not the person to complaint, kindly let us know the right person.