LG Electronis Promotionsms stating that I won r250 000 and call a lg rep to claim the money

i recieved an sms this morning at 5am stating "Congratulation!! Your no. was among the Lucky winners on the LG YEARLY PROMOTION.You won R250 000 .Ticket no. 0177p. Call your Claim Agent Mr Jackson Morgan on [protected] or [protected]@representative.com to collect your cash..."

Something needs to be done about these scams as they target innocent people who are 80% of the time in need of money, I am one of the lucky few who is able to spot such things one day they will effect an individual who will end up lossing everything because of this,
and at the same time putting LG's image and goodwill at risk

Comments

• Bi
      Nov 29, 2011

SMS from +[protected]
    I recieved an sms this morning stating "Congratulation!! Your no. has win R98 000 on the LG YEARLY PROMOTION. Ticket no. was given. Call Mrs Anie on [protected] for your money call 8am to 4pm.

I call Anie and she said: "Buy telkom pre paid voucher from any shop or spar 2 x R200 =R400sms voucher to my phone, sms your names and bank acounts for your registration and payment"

How can i call for this???

Aug 08, 2013

I received a text message at 10am this morning 8/8/2013 informing me i had won R250.000 on an LG promotion there was a contact number of [protected] and a UK reference number of U840077. I knew immediately that this was a scam. DO NOT REPLY TO THESE SCAMS !