LG Electronics / refrigerator/ model# lfxs24623s/01 freezer not working

On 9/13/17 I bought this fridge brand new. On 7/10/18 it stopped working. Called in on 7/10/18 was told a tech would be out on 7/14/18. Tech never showed up. Called on 7/14/18 was told a tech was never scheduled to come out!!! ticket was sent in for a service department to call and come out. Turns out service department does not service my area. That was another 5 day wait. Sat on hold for 45 min total of over 2 hours spent on the phone with your sub-par customer service department. Told today 7/24/18 (fridge still not fixed nor has anyone come out) that it would take 4 WEEKS to get someone out just to look at my fridge! This is beyond ridicules you product sucks, your company sucks, and your service sucks! I will never in my life buy another LG product. I will put this on all my social media, and call the company who sold your crappy product and all my friends to NEVER purchase an LG product.

Lg
Jul 24, 2018

Comments

• Lg
      Oct 15, 2018

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we can handle this immediately. I do want to apologize for any and all inconvenience this has put on you, and how this was not handled properly from the beginning, and would like to provide you a link that you can copy, paste and click into your browser. May need you to provide some more information as well. ^LAA. https://refrigerators.lgsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?id=WEB_100_sg_CDA20B6E16647013769A9173A2F3A508&agent=4599049