LG Electronics / parts replacement

India Review updated:

Purchased fridge in 2005 model no. Lg 366dlq suddenly stoped working on 10. 1. 15 and a complain lodged to service center no :rna - [protected] and was attended by technician on same day.
I was told that company is not is position to supply the defective part as it has been discontinued.
I am surprise that how a such reputed company can discontinue the parts within such short time where as product must have a minimum life of 15 years if maintained nicely.
The remarks for condition of fridge by attended technician was that he has seen such well maintained fridge for 9 years old.

Pr
Jan 15, 2015

Comments

• Ca
      2nd of Jun, 2009
    LG Electronics - TV MALFUNCTION
    California

PLEASE...DON'T BUY LG TV. IT'S PURE JUNK!

I BOUGHT A LG LCD TV FOR $1, 700.00. IN 2 1/2 YEARS, THE TV JUST BROKE. LG REFUSE TO OFFER ANY HELP (PARTS OR LABOR). A TV FOR THAT PRICE SHOULD VERY WELL LAST FOR YEARS, BUT NOT LG TVS. STAY WAY FROM LG ELECTRONICS, PLEASE!

• He
      23rd of Feb, 2010

The exact same thing has happened to my only my TV was $1000.00. We really need to let people know how bad their product is.

Maureen

• Ob
      12th of Oct, 2010
    LG Electronics - LG dishwashers are the worst
    lge.com

I have an LG dishwasher that has been clogging with water from the time it was bought. Had it repaired numerous times, and the water still does not drain during a wash.

It is the latest in their silver range.

My sister has the same problem with her dishwasher.

• Vi
      23rd of Sep, 2011
    LG Electronics - badabling4
    LG Electronics

I recently purchased an LG eXpo and I am very computer savvy. This is the most terrible product I have ever owned. Battery life is not what they claim, no one in the At&T stores is helpful, zero accessories available for it, never syncs on my brand new computer. I am returning it in favor of a new iPhone. Windows is terrible, windows mobile is far worse. Stay away, stay far away from the LG eXpo.

• Ba
      5th of Oct, 2012
    LG Electronics - Repairs are not working and its under warranty
    LG Electronics

We bought a brand new refrigerator from l, g. back in july of this year and we have had nothing but trouble we have had 3 technicians from a&e come out but still we are having trouble with it freezing up and now the ice maker has quit i have asked l.g. for another refrigerator and they refuse to do so. the repairs are not working and its under warranty. why cant we be awarded another one.

• Ap
      29th of Nov, 2012

Do you have an LFX31925 model number? A&E is a Sears company.