LG Electronics / LFC 255770TT / more than a week without a refrigerator

LG Electronics ; LG should change their logo to LB i.e. Life is Bad that better describes their customer service.

New (Purchased Oct. 25, 2008) French Door Refrigerator, model LFC 255770TT.

It has now been 8 days since our initial contact with LG customer service. Refrigerator doesn't work (i.e. it doesn't cool refrigerator or freezer). Lost time sitting around for incompetent service technician who apparently doesn't know how to use a phone. Barley competent customer service department in Alabama. More than a week without a refrigerator, yes life is good!

We will see if this continues into another weekend.

Ak

Comments

• Wy
      25th of Feb, 2010

Similar problem, my food is sitting out in the snow. LG Refrigerator w French doors purchased only 2 years ago from ABT Electronics. One week for initial service call (would have been 2 weeks if I hadn't called to ask why they hadn't called to tell me what my 2 hour service window was) ; then wait another week for parts (LG needs a repair kit for defect), the part is in and NOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK FOR INSTALLATION. ABT service stink. I'd like to see them survive without a refrigerator for 3 weeks.