LG Electronics / I am complaining about my new lg v30+ smartphone

1 Tel Aviv, Israel Review updated:

The V30+ smartphone's capabilities seemed wonderful when I first read about it. On top of this, the earphones by B&O were a great idea since I am a music lover and spend many hours listening.
However, when I bought my phone at the official supplier in Israel, I was deeply disappointed to find out that the earphones were NOT B&O, as advertised, but LG's own.
Since the same product includes - in Europe and the US - the B&O earphones, I approached the local supplier. I was told that "this is the company's decision, to not supply the B&O earphones and, if I wanted the B&O earphones, I can purchase them at the full price".
I am deeply disappointed since I truly wanted the product and am very satisfied by its operation - except the sound which is now quite poor due to the replacement of the advertised B&O earphones by a product of less quality, by far.
I am expecting the LG company to send me the B&O earphones that should have been in the package in the first place, so I get back the great sound as advertised.

Ol
Aug 24, 2018

Comments

25th of Sep, 2018

What is wrong with LG???
    No response to the email sent on August 24th!!!
    This is definitely NOT what I expected from the customer service of the company!