LG / terrible company, selling bad products
It doesn't clean the dishes at least half of the time. The detergent does not get dissolved. After nine months of operation on my LG LDS5811WW, it appears that the motor has burnt out, and getting a service appointment has been one problem after another. This is the second major LG product that I have had problems with (the other was a TV), and calling customer service is an exercise in futility.
More LG Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - Poor Services
- LG Electronics - refrigerator lfx25973
- LG Electronics - lmxc23746s refrigerator
- LG Electronics - lg front load washing machine
- LG Electronics - smart phone lg3 brought about two years ago stopped recognizing sim.