LG AC / worst customer service - lg split ac

1 India Review updated:

Hi
I hav bought a 1.6ton split AC. And its sensor/display is not working. I had registered a complaint 3 months back and for every folloow up i make, i get the response that " it wil be done tomorrow". Purchase was done in march and the product didnt work properly not even for 3 months.

Worst part of it here is that, LG has got an the worst service centre (thane maharastra) and nothing is happening there.

I need this to be fixed asap. I will see to it that none of my friends buy a LG product if this request takes some more days...and I will go to consumer forum .
my case number: w8c62804170

Thanks,
Santosh.

Comments

• It
      14th of May, 2007

AC not working given complaint several time no one have turned up to attend.

• Mu
      23rd of Apr, 2008
    LG AC - cheating harrasment
    LG
    India

I had asked for Service for 3 windows and 1 split AC on 12.4.08, nos. 98C21200582, 83, 84, 85. On 12.4.08, men from service center came and serviced 3 windows and 4 spilts (as per their record well the truth is they did nothing just asked questions and saw the AC) . The truth is i have only 3 windows and 1 split AC .

On 14.4.08 i complained and subsequently they came again and service 4 splits (as per record).

From 14.4.08 onwards when io switched my ACs on, they were not cooling, So again on 17.4.08, i compalined nos. N8C4170027 and then i was informed the Acs were not having gas. Technically as informed by trade pundits, AC are serviced only if they have full gas in them.

So how come my ACs were serviced without gas, thought he truth is that the service man leaked the gas to either extort money or just to harras us.
    Secondly how my 3 windows and 1 split AC have become 3 windows and 4 spilts.

Pls take this issue seriously and revert back immediately on my no. +91 9999 1010 70.

Mukesh Goel

24th of Apr, 2008
    LG AC - servicing
    India

I HAVE REGISTERED A COMPLIAN ON THE 17 APRIL FOR THE SERVING OF MY AC HOWEVER TILL DAT IT HAS NOT BEEN FIXED, IT SEEMS THAT I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT SIT IN THE HOUSE AND WAIT FO THE AC SERVIVE GUYS AND AFTER GIVING THEM CALLS EVERYSINGLE DAY AND PROMISES BEEN MADE TO DO IT IT HAS STILL NOT BEEN DONE, I EVEN TRIED TO CALL THE SERVICE MANGER BUT IS PHONE IS ALWAYS BUSY OR HE DOES NOT ANSWER, WHEN YOU BUY A PRODUCT IT IS SUCH A ROSY PICTURES BUTTHEN THIS IS WHAT THE CONSUMERS HAVE TO DEAL WITH, I HAVE A CHILD WHO IS 2 YEARS OLD AND IT IS BEEN DIFFICULT FOR ME TO DEAL WITH ALL THIS DRAMA THANKS AND COURTESY TO LG SERVICES FOR THEIR LOUSY AND UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE.

28th of Apr, 2008
    LG AC - Poor service
    Army officer
    India

I requested for servicing of LG ac which I bought in JUNE07 on 26th April2008. I was given complaint No N8c42608881 & assured that the technician would come between 9 AM and 1Pm on 27th April. Since no one contacted me or came I gave a reminder on 28th morning. Iwas tiold that as per the entry in the records somebody had contacted me even though no actually contacted me. I was told that an urgent request has been made and the techniciad would come at 4.30 Pm. No one contacted me or came . I gave another reminder at 530 Pm and was told the same thing again. It is indeed shocking that even after 96 hours there has been no response 7 no one has come. Will be grateful if the matter is investigated and a technician is sent to service the AC at the earliest.

harrased customer

• Ni
      24th of Apr, 2009

Your mistake was you bought LG AC. Throw the product back to the dealer if under warranty.

• Ra
      5th of May, 2009

i am mr raj kumar singh i had given a complan to change the ac from one room to another room i have the complan on 28th may my complan number is s9c42806272 till no there is no responce for lg service so plz take a action immediat it quoit urgent

• Su
      9th of Sep, 2009

Not giving first free service even though several reminders 5 months have passed for AC

8th of Jun, 2010
    LG AC - Not attending the service
    LG
    India

I have registered to service my 2ton AC (which is under AMC) on 4th June (C 1060400371). But till today(8th) nobody attended neither contacted me despite several reminder. v.v.v poor service.

• Ji
      17th of Jun, 2010
    LG AC - NO RESPONSE
    IUS
    India

MY NAME IS JITHESH KUMAR, I PURCHASED 1 TON AC FROM BHARAT ELECTRICALS, MAVOOR ROAD CALICUT, IN MARCH 2010 .
    NOW WITHIN THE SPAN OF THREE MONTHS, AC GETTING PROBLEM FOR THE THIRD TIME . AND NOW THE OUT DOOR UNIT OF MY AC IS IN SERVICE CENTRE AND THE INDOOR UNIT IS IN MY HOME.

I PURCHASED AC TO BE HAPPY AND TO RELAX. BUT UNFORTUNATELY ITS A NIGHT MARE FOR ME NOW.

SO I REQUEST YOU TO TAKE THE UNIT BACK AND PAY BACK THE MONEY, OR GIVE A FRESH UNIT.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME .
    JITHESH KUMAR
    THAMBURAN KANDY HOUSE
    POST EDAKKAD KUNDUPARAMBA
    CALICUT
    MOBILE NUMBER IS 09495639694.

• Su
      13th of Aug, 2010
    LG AC - not attaining the fault
    lg
    lg.com

I had been gifted on room split ac, which is giving problem every month. first the complint has not been attained properly, yet if attained on my fault booked at toll free number 18001809999 and complaint number C1081228132 then 2 guys( one of the name was dewangan) came and misbehave at my residence with ladies in my absence.

And after talking with the head at raipur cg lg service center 0771-4283581, they told they will not going to attained the fault.

Kindly consider the case as the harashment from the company and faulty equipment provided by the company.

my email id is : sundeep.tiwari@yahoo.com

29th of Sep, 2010

I called your services 2 days before for the service of my AC but no response from your side.

• Aa
      25th of Apr, 2012
    LG AC - NOT COOLING
    LG INDIA
    lgindia.com

i had lodged my complaint on 24/04/2012, on 18001809999, request id is RNA120424026672, but no action has been taken so far, it's really disgusting.

• Lg
      16th of Oct, 2013

I have an LG Art mini split. Great looking product. Worked for 3 years, and just stopped working. I have a warranty for 5 years, but LG is impossible to deal with. All they say is we don't deal with Homeowners. I called the local distributor and they say the same thing. Now they say they will replace the compressor but it will take 3 weeks to ship the part. It is 90 degrees in Miami. I offered to purchase a new unit for $3, 000 and take a credit for the warranty parts. Their response. We don't do that. Who runs a company like this? I need to do something tomorrow. IF LG can't help me, I will purchase a new unit from another manufacturer. I have referred this item to 5 other homeowners who have purchased the unit.