LG 340 FWP-R Connect / software for operating fwp on vista

1 India Review updated:

I have a laptop HP dv9220us operating on Vista (pre-loaded) and I want to use my existing FWP -022 [protected] for connecting to the internet. The CD provided with the data cable contains software support only upto XP and not for Vista. Repeated visits to Web world (near Odeon cinema-Ghatkopar) have not borne fruit and neither has request on the company website.

It is requested that necessary software for operating this FWP (LG- LSP 340 E) may be provided or source from where available may also be indicated.

Regards,
Rangarajan.

Comments

• Vi
      12th of Sep, 2007

Reliance wants to make huge money with this. Thats why they are offering to exchange the instrument at a price instead of the simple route of software upgrade.

• So
      4th of Oct, 2007

Same happened to me as well. My new laptop has Vista pre loaded. Web World and customer care does not have his software or they don't want to help customer with simple software upgrade

• Am
      24th of Nov, 2008

no comments

• Kh
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I have a laptop HP dv5 1104tu operating on Vista (pre-loaded) and I want to use my existing FWP Connecting to the internet. The CD provided with the data cable (usb) contains software support only upto XP and not for Vista. Repeated visits to Web world (near Odeon cinema-Ghatkopar) have not borne fruit and neither has request on the company website.